Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite or most liked Naruto Filler. - Minitokyo

Favorite or most liked Naruto Filler.

Tagged under Naruto

Ever likeda Naruto Filler?(single or story line)

Yes! So what if these weren't included in the manga?
4 votes
Yes, but just a few.
5 votes
Never!!!! They Suck!!!!
3 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Come on there has got to be even just one filler(a single humorous filler or a story arc filler) thAT you have liked. I mean, not all of them are bad, take for example the comedy ones like when they tried to discover what was under Kakashi's mask(although i think it can be considered a non-filer since the idea appeared briefly in one manga).

So what do you think?

merged: 07-23-2006 ~ 12:43pm
I wonder why no one posted anything yet?

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

No, I dislike all of them.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

If you count the 101 filler trying to discover Kakashi's face, by far that's the best filler.

Otherwise, I thought episode 190 was quite decent. It showed a more or less good Hinata fight, made more precious since we only ever see Hinata fight once in the anime (and get dominated). Hinata's one of the interesting characters I wish played a bigger role in the main storyline, and the atention she gets in the filler is perhaps the only thing the anime people have done right.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by falconx2000If you count the 101 filler trying to discover Kakashi's face, by far that's the best filler.

Otherwise, I thought episode 190 was quite decent. It showed a more or less good Hinata fight, made more precious since we only ever see Hinata fight once in the anime (and get dominated). Hinata's one of the interesting characters I wish played a bigger role in the main storyline, and the atention she gets in the filler is perhaps the only thing the anime people have done right.

sadly you're right. we need to see more Hinata goodness!

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I wouldn't exactly call the "trying to see Kakashi's face" thing filler, it was based off of omake in the manga. It did make for a good episode though.

There are some filler episodes that I enjoy, or rather, didn't find offensive or ruined the canon story (and those are single episode length filler material). I don't like any of the filler arcs, and nothing that creates a backstory for the characters.

i only watched one filler arc after the end of the Sasuke retrieval arc. That was the ones surrounding one of the Seven shinobi of the mist ( the notorious group that momochi zabuza and hoshigaki kisame are apart of) ,I wanted to see if all the members owned huge blades! but sadly, this member didnt have huge blades just 2 cool looking ones, and his attitude was cool, even thoo he seemed like the weakest member..........since he was beaten by a few genin tsk

Quote by falconx2000If you count the 101 filler trying to discover Kakashi's face, by far that's the best filler.

Same sentiments. Esp 101 is a great one . ^^V . Lol. keeps me flat on the floor laughing till my parents bang on my room door to keep quiet. I prefer Bleach fillers then Naruto ones though. It keeps me on the edge of anticipation and has more depth in rounding up the charactors as well as the story and mood. =D

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Domina

Domina

Doughnut

I was rewarded for watching the Naruto filler with 193. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. XD;; Lee/Gai fillers are superior.

Signature

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by DominaI was rewarded for watching the Naruto filler with 193. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. XD;; Lee/Gai fillers are superior.

Lol, I like that too along with Ino's episode and episode 101. I also like the Curry of life story arc, I mean, Neji's expressions were really really priceless hehehehe. I also liked the fact that in episode 101, Sasuke had a bit of a lighter side than his regular grumpiness.

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

101, definitely. I agree about the part on Sasuke, it's nice to see that he's less of a brooding-loner-avenging-traitor than usual. Another filler that i enjoyed was the bikochu [sp?] arc. I personally love team 8 <kiba, shino, hinata, kurenai> and am rooting for the pairing of Hinata/Naruto :D Oh, and Laughing Shino. I only liked that episode because it was rare seeing Shino laugh XD

Domina

Domina

Doughnut

Quote by heavenANDearth

Quote by DominaI was rewarded for watching the Naruto filler with 193. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. XD;; Lee/Gai fillers are superior.

Lol, I like that too along with Ino's episode and episode 101. I also like the Curry of life story arc, I mean, Neji's expressions were really really priceless hehehehe. I also liked the fact that in episode 101, Sasuke had a bit of a lighter side than his regular grumpiness.

Ino was pretty cute in that episode. Though it showed just how shallow she was, heh. I hope that's something she grows out of as the story progresses.

Or should I say WHEN the story progresses. :D Haha. I think as long as I don't think about the fact that the anime storyline hasn't progressed in over a year (!?), the fillers aren't too bad. Matters how seriously one takes Naruto, I guess. I like the series a lot but I don't take it as seriously as some other people do.

Signature

the fillers are gay and lame but some fillers are funny and cute.

merged: 07-26-2006 ~ 07:20pm
o yea the filler abt finding abt kakashi's face was cool too

yup. episode 101 LOL. funniest and lamest filler ever!~~

I like them :)

the only decent filler was probably ep 101.....fish lips lol

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.