Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Minitokyo - Minitokyo

Hello Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi everybody my name is CloudD and I hope to have fun and make some new friends. I submitted a Ghost In The Shell: SAC wallpaper already as I guess u can an introductory gift so I hope yall check it out and glad to be apart of this forum

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

hi there! welcome! hope you enjoy it here and that you make looooooooots of friends! hahahahahaha well if you need help just go around my guestbook and I'll be pleased to help you out ^^ well gotta go!
ja-neeeeeee
*HUGS*

melissa

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

*waves at cloudD*... ^.^... hiya... hope yu enjoy it here n meet lots of new frens... well tak to yu laterz so buh bye for nowz... ^.^.. heh... *huggies*

Woot ! Welcome to Minitoyko ! Wow, S.A.C. Wall ! Thks so much for sharing with us. You have a generous heart. =D Hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun too. Anything else, you can pm us. =D

Er...i ran out of welcome gifts..perhaps on the next time basis ? Teehee. Just kidding *Hands Toffee *
See you around the fourm often ! Er...i smell now(my virtual dog licks alot), so no huggies. xP

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

*waves*
Hi CloudD.
Welcome to MT!

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

rorenzu here

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

MakaiSenkiDisgaeaFan

Etna & Lahal will rule the world

Hey there CloudD. Welcome to Minitokyo, hope you have a great time in the fourms.

P.S. Great Wallpapers. :D

What's up Doods!

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

*waves and gives a fortune cookie*

I'm quite sure you'll find people with whom you'll get along.

See you around.

almina

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.