Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just read this cuz it might be prematurely closed. - Minitokyo

Just read this cuz it might be prematurely closed.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Hey what do you think abot this anime? :)

Well in my personal opinion, it is great...amm well it's a bit complecated to understand at the very begining, but once you get it its great :D

If you hadn't seen it....Well what are you waiting 4...it is really.. but really really good...
And if you have already watch it...well tell me what did you think about it? ..its good no? :pacman:

What character do you like the most? :o
Did you like the opening or the endind? (personaly I love the opening..but the endind :hmpf: well its ok ^_^')

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Since members won't understand what anime your talking about since you forgot to mention which one you refer to I'm going to close this thread. You can create this thread over again but please be sure to add the title of the anime you are trying to talk about.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.