Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image-Enlarging software - Minitokyo

Image-Enlarging software

page 1 of 1 7 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I use Kneson Imagener Standard version and Genuine Fractals Print Pro to enlarge small images...
can you guys give me suggestions on any other similar softwares that I might not have known?
I already tried S-Spline also, but the result is unacceptable for my tastes

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Try PhotoZoom Pro. It is also with S-Spline, but I can tell you that this algorithm gives pretty great results, if given a quality input. It has got trouble with JPEG artifacts though.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

I think ACDsee is nice for edit and enlarg pictures

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

hmm.. *nods* I'm having trouble with enlarging images/pictures... the quality goes kapooey...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Myke

Myke

Upstract

Quote by pyreleaf
hmm.. *nods* I'm having trouble with enlarging images/pictures... the quality goes kapooey...

No wonder, regular images always loose quality if you enlarge them - only vector graphics can be enlarged and also mimimized without any loss. They're disadvantage is that you have to use some special programme to work with them (correct me if I'mw rong but I think Illustrator would be such a programme).

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow....just heard of it
how bout the result?
does it sattisfying or bad?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

fractal programs yield better results than regular image editing programs (including Photoshop, that is)
because they use some kind of algorithm to enlarge pictures, and the enlargement can reach up to 300% without noticeable quality loss...
but the output quality one program differs to the others, so maybe we have to try-and-see to decide what's best...
My current two image-enlarging porgrams are the best I've known so far (S-Spline, and Genuine Fractals)
Kneson Imagener fails the artifact testing...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.