Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dante VS Alucard - Minitokyo

Dante VS Alucard

And the Winner is?

Dante
6 votes
Alucard
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I was looking through some pics and found both my Devil May Cry and Hellsing folders. I got to thinking, 2 badass guys in red trenchcoats with big guns and wicked demonic abilities. Who do you think would win?

Bet it would be one Hell of a battle!

lalatne

Meier Link

T_T waaaaaaa to complicated. Can't choose which one will win. both of them are my favorite character. I think It's a tie. No One Wins. XD

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Dante, yes I think he's hotter. But I think he has way more capabilites than Alucard. It would definitely be a long battle, close to a tie, I like both characters. Both have a badass personality, and no fear whatsoever.

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

Dante wins because of the "quicksilver" form in DMC3 aheheheh to fast for Alucard ^^

but seriously, no one wins.. one is a vampire which is, as they say, is gifted w/ immortality and ones a half-demon w/ insane power, so it's a tie ^^

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

CloudyHeaven

CloudyHeaven

Strenght of the Chidori

DANTE wint defently :P why ? because he rocks :P
and because ive played him in the game and when i play him ... hes invinseble :P
but seriously dante i think hes better he has more specialty's like turning into demon moving super fast and shooting and slashing like a maniak :P and btw he wins because he ROCKs

tho hellsing guy aint bad either hed put up a good fight make it intresting and stuff

May The Sky's Be Bright on the Times we need too see The StarsWings-Lovers

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

Which Alucard? Hellsing's Alucard? Dante's got no chance... his powers are virtualy limitless

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

Dante is the best.Alucard is too misteryous and boring than the first.

If I had to choose I would Dante. So sorry Alucard!

Rejection=Depression

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.