Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yami to boushi to hon no Tabibito - Minitokyo

Yami to boushi to hon no Tabibito

Tagged under Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Yami to boushi to hon no Tabibito

This anime is brilliant...DON'T you think?

Well at the very beginig its a kind of dificult to understand...but once you get it..its wonderfull. :pacman:

Let me say is one of my favorits... ;) :) :D

So then...if you hadn't seen it...well what are you waiting 4?
And if you allready watch it well...tell me what did you think a bout it?
Its great! isn't it? XD

What do you think about the opening and the endind....
I love the opening...and well the ending is good ^_^'

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Yeah, i really enjoyed this anime, nice story, and lot of beautiful girls :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

I enjoyed it too. I watched all the 13 Episodes at once. I couldn't stop watching it.
But I didn't liked the ending of the Anime. Ok the love scene between the two of them was wonderful and romantic. But what happened after that scene disaponted me a little bit. I hoped that the two of them would live together as a couple from now on.

I hope that one day they will make a second season.

cya.

Signature

mico-de-avi

mico-de-avi

M-I-C-O! Mico Mico! Go go!

I LOOOVE IT! Yah, Yami to boushi is such a briliant anime. Shoujo-ai is quite cute too. :D The opening's great! The ending is such romantic and beautifull... Only I was really hoping there's a next story of it. My fav character is Lilith! She's so awesome! XD

I am a member of:
FinalFantasyFans

i luv this anime XD it confuzed me at the beginning, but then i understood what was happening. ririsu(lilith) is so cool lol

one of the greatest animes i have seen. wondrful story and great characters, i wanna get the game so i can better understand it. if anyone knows where i can get it tell me please

A very good Anime, was pretty hard to understand at first, but it soon began to make more sense.

I loved it, was sad at the ending though. Liked the romantic scene twards the end, but after that it made me sad.

I loved it, though the end made a huge impact on me in the bad way... hopefully the visual novel dident end like that, even if it means it lacks hints between the two.

also.. its a good job Carnelian likes incest to XD

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I loved it,Confusing at first then entertaining and finally an ending that left me blabbergasted,saying wtf?
And how can you deny the ladies....hohoho.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

I like the opening and the ending, but the opening is amazing and the ending is just good. It is a pretty good series but I wasn't that fond of the ending. All the characters are so cute though ;]

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I thought the scriptwriters were on crack. The guy who moved around by means of continuous ballet pirouettes was hilarious, though.

I didn't hate it or anything -- it had an interesting concept going for it -- but the whole thing was just too nonsensical and disjointed for me to take it seriously. It sure was easy on the eyes, though. Carnelian can draw some stunning ladies.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.