Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can some one help me - Minitokyo

can some one help me

page 1 of 1 3 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

yea i've been a member for quite sometime and i have been watching anime even longer but not that long ago (about a week ago) i rembered an anime i watched when i was realy young i had a very detaled dream about a chunk of the anime and i was wondering if any one could help me identify the name of the anime... the anime was about this boy who had lost his mother to robot hunter people's and was living in poverty but had been like selected to get a robot body of his own so he got onto a train that could fly and went to these multitude of planet's and stuff were he was helped out and helped out people and i rember vivdly a red coat with a brown hat playing a harmonica but that might have been just from my dream so can someone help me wiht a name

merged: 07-24-2006 ~ 05:09pm
i also rember this girl who wore clothig that looked simaler to expenseve russain clothing

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

No substitute for experience.

Could it be Galaxy Express 999

A writer, like an artist, can create.
An Artist, like a writer, can compose

Quote by URanimEnigmaCould it be Galaxy Express 999

That makes sense but I don't really think that's it....
Wow.... Galaxy express 999 is a really old anime
How'd u know about it? :o

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.