Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Seed Stargazer:The Gundam Stargazer - Minitokyo

Gundam Seed Stargazer:The Gundam Stargazer

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 11 total items

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Hi everybody! I know every seed fan has been wondering, who or what does the Gundam Satrgazer actually look like? Well let me share to you the photo that I've found as well as some tidbits on its arnamanets. The pilot is still not named though.

The Stargazer:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/shinn_yamato/gsx-401fw.jpg

Unit type: non-combat unmanned space exploration mobile suit
Equipment: "Voiture Lumiere" light propulsion system(I wonder what this is? ANy clue?)
Armament: beam shield generator x 2

So what do you think?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

very interesting. looks pretty cool. can't wait to c it in action...

can't wait to see it in action either, though is it really just doing "exploration"? I don't quite get how it's supposed to fight

I imagine that thing will be a Hell of a contender when it gets combat ready...I can picture wielding that light propoulsion into a weapon system, bet that would be cool.

The exploration probably goes along with the 'whale' that's sitting in the ZFT High Council headquarters...maybe they're trying to find other life. Aliens would be a first for a gundam show, huh?
I'm looking forward to it

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Eh o_0 I think that Gundam looks queer. I'm not a fan of silver (and for that matter, gold too) on Gundam, and that circular thing just looks wierd. So far I have doubts.

Of course, it's entirely possible that the Gundam is incredibly awesome, and just looks wierd.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by DrakenImmortalI imagine that thing will be a Hell of a contender when it gets combat ready...I can picture wielding that light propoulsion into a weapon system, bet that would be cool.

The exploration probably goes along with the 'whale' that's sitting in the ZFT High Council headquarters...maybe they're trying to find other life. Aliens would be a first for a gundam show, huh?
I'm looking forward to it

Now that you mentioned it, is wow was that thing discovereed anyway? And is it some sort of alien life form? it's been awhile since I've seed again so I can't remember hehehe. there is a possibility it may be used for further research on that "being". :D

Hmm... my take on it, since it is non-combative, is that the light propulsion system is just as the name states... a engine that drives the mobile suit, probably via Photon dispersion. Assuming that the ring is the propulsion drive, maybe this suit doesn't use convention energy (so no nuclear generator or batterypack to travel)

Definitely can't see this suite in action... 2 beam shields is probalby just to deflect light attacks, and maybe the light-driven engine can go pretty fast.. so shields can also be a "space debris shield"

Is there anything related
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/delta-astray/gsf-yam01.jpg
GSF-YAM01 "Delta Astray"
Unit type: mobile suit
Equipment: "Voiture Lumiere" light propulsion system
it appear in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 DELTA ASTRAY

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by 321wIs there anything related
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/delta-astray/gsf-yam01.jpg
GSF-YAM01 "Delta Astray"
Unit type: mobile suit
Equipment: "Voiture Lumiere" light propulsion system
it appear in Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 DELTA ASTRAY

Maybe, I was going to post the same pic but I guess you beat me to it. Anyway, this astray suit also uses the "Voiture Lumiere" light propulsion system but the problem is, no one really knows what thats for, although I believe the post of azndane, it may be used as a new power source or just a very powerful propulsion system for mobile suits. Oh and by the way, Gundam seed stargazer is related To Seed C.E. 73 Delta Astray because it is reported that some of the characters in Stargzer(particullarly Sven, the Strike noir pilot) will be included in the story maybe as one of the leads. Thanks for sharing this pic!

First off, the Stargazer is an umanned Gundam that is only used for space exploration beyond mars, it is not for combat. Secondly, the Delta Astray is piloted by a Martian Colonist for unknown reasons. Third, Sven the Strike Noir Pilot, is a major character in Seed C.E. 73 Delta Astray. Laters. *Taking a huge gulp of water

Quote by heavenANDearthHi everybody! I know every seed fan has been wondering, who or what does the Gundam Satrgazer actually look like? Well let me share to you the photo that I've found as well as some tidbits on its arnamanets. The pilot is still not named though.

The Stargazer:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c307/shinn_yamato/gsx-401fw.jpg

Unit type: non-combat unmanned space exploration mobile suit
Equipment: "Voiture Lumiere" light propulsion system(I wonder what this is? ANy clue?)
Armament: beam shield generator x 2

So what do you think?

it looked like burning gundam to me for a sec lol

yo wtf!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.