Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you were young - Minitokyo

When you were young

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Do you remember when you were young, like 8 or 10. Were you one of those kids that wanted to grow up as fast as possible or one of those kids that wanted time to stop for you. If were do you still feel the same or has it changed.
For me I always wanted to be an adult, because I saw them driving in cars and going to all sorts of places I thought I'd never see. But now that I'm older and starting to get a job and going to all these places I'm beging to think becoming an adult is over rated you know.

well.. maybe its because, when we were young, we didn't understand the weight of the responsibility the adults had to carry... and life is more carefree when you were young... letting our parents take care of the major stuff... and as we grow, reality hits us harder.. normally only adults live in the real world, a world which is cold and harsh...

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I was on eof those kids the wanted time to stop cause the truth is i never wanted to grow up i was always happiest as a little kid with no real problems in the world. personally their nothing to rewarding about becoming an adult.

I ain't so sure myself now. I do know i am naive when i am young even though i already knew that the outside world beyond my vivid illiusion is a harsh and cruel reality. I just didn't like the way things work out for everyone. Everyone don't seem to have the passion of life in them cause they are so full of their own problems. In my illusion ? Everyone's in Utopia. Impossibles made possibles. Romance are Romances with eternal delightful love and endings.

Watever.

Yeah.

Everyone is happy. :)

Just like in anime.

So yeah..i wish Time would stop forever so i can be a kid forever...but that was tHen. >.<

Now ? Heh heh, just live and let go. Ain't young anymore. Got responsiblies to fulfill and new friends to make. Let as time runs..... i guess. =D

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

I was always one of those kids that wanted to stay a kid forever. I knew that once I grew up there was no going back. When I was a kid I had to deal with a lot of really grown up stuff and I was around adults all the time. I never got to spend that much time with kids my age. As an adult now, I have a full time job, and I have taken on the adult responsibilities, but when I am at home I still act like a kid. :) I watch kid shows, I goof around with my dogs, I play hide and go seek with my niece and nephew, and I play games on my PSP. So I still am trying to be a kid even though I know I have to be an adult. I can't wait to some day have kids of my own, that is going to be awesome! :D

I do have the thinking of growing up so that i can understand how adult life are like... I wan to grow up so that i can go out... Earn my money, depend on myself and really become more mature...

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

I was one of those kids that wanted time to stop for me! :D And I'm still like that...in a way. Being an adult seems hard what with bills...and work, and people getting married. :hmpf: Haha. But there are pros and cons on everything so..myah..Que sera sera, I guess! ^_^'

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

When I was young I never wanted to grow up. After seeing how difficult things were for my parents I never wanted to live life like that, with so many worries and responsibilities. I enjoyed how life was while young and I wishied it would stay that simple forever

Signature Image

Yuzupt

Yuzupt

Hopeful

Well as you grown life gets harder and harder with more responsabilitys
Just try to be happy

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

I just wish i'm still in a childhood time.....wishing to grow up is just because to free from the naggings of parents and freedom to go anywhere.....

it's a common feeling among teens growing up, as they grow up, their life responsibility increases....far different from carefree time~

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Being a child was a fantastic time of my life with lots of good memories but unfortunately you can't stop time -_-
Later on you've to make decisions and take responsibilities that will affect the rest of your life and you've to try being happy with what you got.
Although I'm saying this, I wished I could revert time and change decisions I made... regrets always come after you did something >_<
Sigh ... I'm trying to chance decisions that seemed to be wrong ones to me even now ^^'
Sometimes it's hard to accept things... especially when they don't turn out the way you've dreamed and expected them to be.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

When i was a child i always wanted to be grown up faster so that i can do lots of things that kids don't. Well, it just i dunno the responsibilities when being an adult. Besidess that, lots of memories a good and sad happens since i was a child. but, now i wish that i could turn back time to reminisce my sweet memories with lots of friends and games that we play together....but, it won't stop....

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Hmm...well I had pretty far-fetched dreams for the future when I was younger and everything looked pretty exciting that I was 100% sure all my dreams will come true. I didn't think I had to put much effort into life to get what I want. But growing up has changed me alot...yes definitely. At the moment though I'm not focusing on the future. just having taking the days one by one and see how it turns out.
My dreams keep changing though, even though I faced harsh reality I still think I'm 100% gonna have the current dream come true. Hahah. But I'm not simple-minded like before anymore. Even though things turn out different, I'm still satisfied with how I am right now. I guess alot of people would want to go back into time and change a few things here and there but that's understandable. Your future changes with every move you make but I don't really think much about that at the moment.

merged: 04-07-2007 ~ 03:26am
...besides being an adult isn't all bad, its not all about work and money and home building. You can still hang out with friends, go around the world, get all excited about crushes and you're able to do lots of other things (though I still wonder why adults have to pay more than children when it comes to buying tickets for things)

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I can't really say that I ever wanted to grow up or stay young - I just took life as it came. As I got older I enjoyed life all the more (I became more in control of my life, less anxieties, etc.).

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

I still want to be a kid nyaa~ T_T
It's hard to enjoy anything when I'm so~...... depressed
I miss my youth T_T

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

yea, i wanted 2 grow up fast, so i can be more independent. but, now that i'm older, and soon going 2 highskool, i wish time would go backward, so i can be a little kid again.
kids don't know how good they hav till they grow up themselves.
*sigh*
i remeber getting in trouble 4 breaking something, and adults forgive u easly.
older, ppl just don't cut u some slack.

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Well me as a kid and present me didn't change much but yeah I like it more when I was a kid than an adult back then, my body was full of energy unlike the adults I see around

Is 24 already old?

i still wanna be a kid since i am a adult my bus fare increase and that is really expensive

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well, for me i always wanted to be a kid, but with mind of an young adult.

as a child u do not have problems, but as an adult u'll confront a lot of them. but that's life n u need to embrace what she brings to u.

But i do not consider myself old, becuz i am 24 yrs old. i consider myself a free spirit :D . and a child inside :)

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

i never gave it much thought when i was a kid. i just grew up with the go with the flow and shit happens attitude. i was either careless or carefree or both. either way, i don't regret how i lived so far except for a couple of occasions.

Erm currently i`m schooling as well as working as a part timer.... I get to mix around with colleage which are older then me and been through more then me... Sometimes they think i`m still young and there are some things that they wouldn`t share with me, this makes me wanna grow older... But because i`m young and small, i am doted by them, they treat me very good and i would think to myself, maybe i should tresure the youth priority that i have now... I`m 17 now, when i turn 18, i will turn adult and cannt be treated like a child anymore... So i will enjoy my 17 young age to the fullest and turn in to mature adult next year!

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

I remember things from the time I was 2, a lot more from the time I was 3 and I think it's no need to speak of my other years. I did play pretend many times with my parnts and friends, but I never realy rushed and said that I wanted to grow up faster. I was always pleased with myself and never wished to be other then what I was then, at that moment. You can say I was the kind of child that was treasuring today, and not tomorrow.
How much I miss those sunny days of my life T_T

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Meh i wanted to grow up when i was a kid but now at 19 i could care less. Same old crap just now i buy certain things legally, but thats not really an issue. I can get "R" rated movies but that was since 17 so i don't know if thats counted as adult. i could drive since 16 but i don't really like it. I'd rather sleep. Growing old don't mean anything except you rot and die.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.