Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When you were young - Minitokyo

When you were young

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I remember thinking "When I get to be a teenager, I'm going to be tall!" because I kept seeing all these teenagers who were taller than I was at the time (early to middle elementary school). Now, I'm about the same height I was when I was ten years old, give or take a few inches. As I entered high school and contiually advance, I get the feeling of nostalgia for the previous years; I want time to slow down in order to get everything together so I don't screw up the early part of adulthood, hah hah.
There are some positive aspects of growing up, and definitely negative parts about it, but life is going to keep moving forward, so I don't think I've much say in its progression (self-depreciating laugh).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.