Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In what frame of mind are you in when you've drawn you're best? - Minitokyo

In what frame of mind are you in when you've drawn you're best?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

jchupa

Artist of Many

I usally have to be calm and relaxed to get insperation. That's when I've done my best work.

What are you feeling when you draw?

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

I'm mostly depressed when I draw my best.... I get my mind completly in the "drawing"...

I'm mostly depressed when I draw my best.... I get my mind completly in the "drawing"... -_-

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'm mostly drawing jhust to see how bad I draw. I mean, I'm horrible.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Quote by MikkaI'm mostly depressed when I draw my best.... I get my mind completly in the "drawing"... -_-

I'm the same, when I get depressed drawing or writing its a good distraction....except my writing is usually morbid...haha

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Boredom makes me draw =p

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

I usually draw when I'm inspired after watching an anime or seeing the awesome works of another artist. it kind of makes me wanna be able to draw as well as they do ^_^ and practice makes perfect!

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by evasionI usually draw when I'm inspired after watching an anime or seeing the awesome works of another artist. it kind of makes me wanna be able to draw as well as they do ^_^ and practice makes perfect!

I get the same way, but, I never have my art books ready. Going to look for them sometimes lessens the urge for me. But, yes, I get the same urge, I think most artist whom watch Anime get hooked this way. Personal opinion.

Protista

Protista

Wannabe Manga-ka

Well...I never draw my best, cause my drawing can't really be considered very good. Although that may be because I only draw in class when I'm bored out of my mind.... ...hm... interesting idea...thanx!
^,^

Much thanks to KenshinFFX for the avatar!

I'm in an ambitious/competitive mood XD It'sj kinda just like evasion, I draw after I see some beautiful work of art and then think to myself, "Hey...... I wanna be able to draw like that one day! One day, I'll surpass them all!!!" XD Wishful thinking I suppose... =p

Lessee...i'd say i draw my ''best'' when im depressd and angry,now best is very relative

Yea I think I draw the best when I'm depressed or just in a very calm state. And I must listen to music when I'm drawing, to just block out everything else.

Signature Image

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Although I really do love to draw, I have to literally force myself to draw something. As soon as I'm 10 minutes into drawing then I could stay there for hours, it's usually the cause of me drawing solidly for a week and then not doing anything for a month etc.
I draw best around 2-3am on a Sunday morning, and music is a necessity, if I have good music, I draw good things. =D

jchupa

Artist of Many

Quote by YunikinsI'm in an ambitious/competitive mood XD It'sj kinda just like evasion, I draw after I see some beautiful work of art and then think to myself, "Hey...... I wanna be able to draw like that one day! One day, I'll surpass them all!!!" XD Wishful thinking I suppose... =p

You can achive what you believe! I like your attitude! ;-)

I draw my best when I think i'm the best artist in the world. When I'm finished I try to remember what the hell I was trying to draw and get depressed. :sweat:

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

When I draw my best, which is like rare XD, I'm in a calm and happy place.
In a place that the sound of an instrumental song is the wind.
Soothing I suppose.

[boom dop]

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.