Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Good or Bad person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Good or Bad person?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

I'm hiding so many faces deep inside me...both good and bad

But on the outside i'm a good guy, a nice guy that laughs with my friends and tease them sometimes and a pretty fun guy.

I'll stop here, my other faces will remain unseen... for now....

so are You a good or bad person? and then i mean the Real you....
feel free to explain "Why" your good/bad, and "How?/In What Way?" and "Have u always been good/bad?"

people have many faces, no one can have just one, whether they say they do or not. i've always had this kinda pissed off mode that i'll go into, like i'll just wanna beat the crap out of someone for cutting me off on the highway. like at that exact time i'll want super powers so that i can blast away their sorrie ass, but then again, it goes away...donno...many many faces, no one can be all good. ^_^

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

(It's nice to find a place to rant about this topic... :D ).
As bluegurl12 says, there are many different facets of humanity; for example, I try to be nice, and that's how I usually am, and how others see me. However, if I tell people that once I flipped a boy in my first grade class off (we were both in 1st grade at the time) for trying to look up my skirt, they'll get really surprised, because they're used to the "nice" me.
If you've seen the anime/manga "Naruto", I'm a bit like Sakura, with her inner personality, and her facade that she puts on for other people (though, the way I am on the outside is the usual way I am).
Everyone'd be really shocked if I decided to be point-blank blunt with them in both actions and words (I think I'd make some people cry... :( ).
We all have moods or modes we go into in a certain situation.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

We all have something to hide, I suppose. And I don't think there a specific criteria for being a 'good' guy. You can be good who lets others abuse you, or good in the essence that you do what is right(This is something I really can't elaborate).
I don't think there is such thing as a genuinely good guy and a genuinely evil guy. I think it impossible and find it too monotonous of a personality. It's the matter of feeling guilty for doing something out of the "good" boundaries, I guess.

Im both as anyone does. In fact I never believe all good things ppl say about me cos they're wrong.

hmmm.. nice thread i think i am a good person on the outside sometimes not i think i can get along with friends but sometimes i just get a feeling inside me than i just want to kill someone but i'm a very patient person :)

I think I'm decent enough...I merely tend to look at the world through a darker filter than those around me. My family is pretty optimistic about this world we live in...I personally think we're all going to destroy ourselves and might as well get it over with

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well i dont think that i am a good person but i dont think that i am a bad person, either.

i am a very kind and loveable person. my friends come to me all the time just to have my listen and help solve their problem. im very sypathetic and empathetic to people and love to just help out to the best of my ablities. hey, i do community work at the hospital and nursing homes since i am a CNA.

i have also been called a varity of colorful things, to kindly but it. i am not going to say that its hard to upset me because its not, if you hit my in the right spot that is. i am a vengeful person and have actually slapped my mother before, but lets not go there.

so it actually depends. i think people can be good or bad depending on what they desire to do. everyone has that capability

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

are u buggin us or something?:|

i dont understand... are u sayin that behind ur smile is hidding someone mischevious and mean?:S

my heaven... are u the kind of bad that do bad things or the one that thinks out of morbo... But... whatever...

I think of myself like a kind person... i dont like to think of me doing bad things becuz it kinda make me feel BAAAAAAAAAD, OR REALLY BAAAAAAAD... and then i feel worst. T_T

but anyways... nobody is full good, and nobody is full bad... there's a mingle thing... these are the grayish things of our lives...

Imagine, the greater good? or the greater evil?

OMMIHEAVEN! I WOULD DIE IF ONE OF THOSE TO MIGHT HAPPEN:s

TAKE CAREEEEEEEEEE

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

Iono...both? Im good toward others but a bad person whenever i get all depressed.

What is it?

I don't think humans are as simple as good or bad. Both exists inside us, it all depends on which one we choose to do.

As for me, I'm not really good, nor bad; I'm just...me. A person.

Sure, I try not to hurt anyone as I don't like to see people suffer, I feel simphaty and pity toward others (altough pitty is not a good thing) and if someone asks for my help and I can give it, then sure, I'll help. But that's as much as I go. I am aware that nothing good comes out from hatred but I'm sure the time will come when even I will want to hurt someone. Besides, not doing bad things doesn't make you good. To be good you must DO good things, like helping others without having to wait untill they ask you for help, and of course, without wanting anything for yourself.

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

Both good and bad, theyre part of human nature. Italo Calvino believes that human perfection is consistent of both good and evil complimenting each other.

merged: 07-26-2006 ~ 07:14am
Don't feel down about being bad, it's part of human nature.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Well, things like "good and bad" are completely suibjective... often times one person's idea of "bad" is another's "good"... an extreme example of this would be the whole thing with religious fanatics and suicide bombers that's going on lately.

Judging by my personal standards... I'd say I'm mostly a "good" person. I don't go out of my way to hurt people, but I guess sometimes the things I say or do can hurt people anyway... just as it is with everyone else.

I'm not all emo about "having different faces locked up inside of me" or having "deep issues that I can't tell anyone about, because they would be shocked and hurt" or whatever... although I did used to be like that; I had some weird personal issues when I was younger, and I think sorting through and getting over those has helped make me into a better person.

I try to be a good person most of the time; I would really rather have the people around me happy than hurt. Isn't that a normal human thing to want? I'm trying to steadily improve myself, as I still often have problems wth expressing myself and opening myself to people that I don't know--not that I don't really have a reason, it's just part of my personality. I'd like to be more open and friendly.

But, uh, yeah... now, I'm rambling. Basically, I would consider myself inherently "good". I don't think there are many people that consider themselves inherently "bad" besides people that have issues with accepting other parts of their personality, and thus are afraid of their temper, etc; or insecure people that are trying to prove themselves through rebellion and are thus trying to be "bad".

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

People would have mixed opinions. I have a morbid sense of humor - I find the suffering of others to be hillarious. I have no patience for shallow or selfish people, and I love to grind their feelings into the dust. I have a soft spot for good natured people - the nice ones. I am as kind to them as I am mean to those I hate.

Honestly, I am not exactly sure if I am a good or bad person myself.

merged: 07-26-2006 ~ 04:15pm
Honestly, I am not exactly sure if I am a good or bad person myself.

I will let God decide that for me.

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

Whether you are good or bad depends on whose standards you want yourself to be judged by. Having done many good deeds might make you "good" in the eyes of the world. However in God's eyes we are all bad, because we have not, and cannot, live up to God's standard of good. The moral law in our hearts (conscience) bears witness to our failure to live up to God's standard.

"But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." - Isaiah 64:6

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I would say that good and bad are most likely considered points of views if so many people differ in agreement. I personally would rather look at people as harmful or helpful to others. I don't really think I have much credibility to say I am good or bad. I just try not to get people angry. Not every one (if at all) has one side to their personalities.

antipeople

bastion of negativity

There are no such things.

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I got heaps of faces, and you know what? They aren't fake. I just act however I need to act. I just act in the act of truth. I don't know if I am a good person or not, countless people has called me tactless for telling the truth in small accounts, I always support my opinion with my mind and all that. I am not right, but I say what I think in my head. And I also won't deny my attitude and belief change over time, so after a few years, I might go against what I say.

But I think I am a good person. I will not be humble, but I won't be prideful either. I may have done fair bit of bad things, but I make commitments to my promises and give help to those that ask for it.

maybe i am too good and that not always is a good thing.

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

lol i think i am a bad person well i am jerk but every body say i am a real nice guy so yeah. Got to keep the bad boy image up. :)

MichaelW

MichaelW

Kazuma Ryou

Well, despite dear Embershadow's fluffy pink rambles (Whom you somehow know is a girl without having to check her UP.)

I do consider myself inherently bad, and I struggle day by day against myself, to prevent my doing more bad against the world.

-Am I always successful?
No, certainly not. But every small success makes the effort worthwhile. I believe that we're all inherently evil and that it is our duty (As socially aware [and so-called "intelligent"] human beings) to fight our selfish natures to be the best people we can be. But, that's me.

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

I'm not sure if i am good or bad, because the only thing that i can feel is sadness.

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Omikami

Omikami

Ruler of the Plane of Heaven

Unfortunantely I'm too good for my own good.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.