Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you a Good or Bad person? - Minitokyo

Are you a Good or Bad person?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

its true that people put on faces, but when they finally realize what they are, the masks go away. man that sounds stupid but its true. i am good but i am bad, it doesn't make sense but maybe i'm more good than bad. maybe what you need right now is to spend time with different types of friends and see how you react with each of them to see which face you're putting on with which friend.

I'm so good I can be bad.

One of the things I learned is nothing or nobody is totally good or bad. Both things walk together. It's one of the reasons I love manga and anime: No childish 'here, good; there, bad' thing. Balance.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

I doubt there can be anyone who is inately good or inately evil. I even doubt there can even BE good or evil. What is good for one person or group may be negative for another. Its really a balancing act, so thus, good and evil are created by point of view and, most likely, humans and their society.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

evil is my middle name... (well, not really)

Signature

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

People say I'm a good person, but inside I don't know.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.