Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i am PIKAC - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

hi everyone, i am pikac from india, new here, and i want to make lots of friends, also i have no clue what to do here, how do u increase credits and create friends. :)

merged: 07-25-2006 ~ 04:01pm
oh, i forgot to mention, i am huge athrun fan :) :)

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

Hi there pikai...

no clue well you should take up making wallpaper as a hobby here its really fun and there are lots of people willing to give you a headstart and check out the art section there is a tutorial about photoshop ;)

about the credits..
check out this thread it will answer your question about credits use...
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

well if you are a athrun fan you should join this group...
http://the-red-knight.minitokyo.net/
well you willl like it =D

if you have any question feeel free to approach me
Till another time then.

~Snow is where i came from...~

Hi.

I'm quite sure you'll find people with whom you'll get along. Write to them either by making posts in threads, groups guestbooks, and people guestbooks.

Athrun is also one of my fave chara... but you seem to like too Fllay. ^_^
But I thought your name was derivated from a yellow mouse.

See you around.

almina

~~~

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these threads :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Upcoming Adjustment about the Credit Sytem
Free download Quota
Other things that you should know : Support

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Hello pikac. Welcome to MT. About your question, you can increase your credits by participating in the MT forum, submitting a wallpaper/scan/vector art and received comments/favorites etc. (though I must say that Ripping is FORBIDDEN here), reporting bugs/errors...such stuff. So far I only know these, so you can do discover it yourself ;). Along the way, have fun :)

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Hiiii! welcome to MT! I am an athrun fan also! (Er, but I do like Kira better. Please dont hurt me.) LOL! Hope you start gaining credits like crazy because you'll need them!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

haha, credits, credits, credits! please Starr-dono, dont say these things :P
hai desu pikac-chan. have a nice stance for here ^_^

Hello, and welcome to MT. As you can tell the people here seem pretty nice (I'm new-ish, too).
The formula for credits is secret, but I think the general idea is "contribute meaningfully."

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

welcome from a long time member. lols nah i hardly go on enough but i love this place. enjoy your life here

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

hey, THANKS a lot you guys, i've made lots of wallpapers, i'll try to submit them shortly, i even have some drawings of gundam seed destiny charectors which i drew them myself.

*Hands Chocolate Muffiin with Almond Seeds*

Welcome to Minitokyo pikac-san ! Enjoy your stay here! *Peeks* Wow, nice drawings. =D

See you often ard the MT neighbourhood. =)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

welcome to MT, i've seen your wallpaper, it's really good, i hope you earn enough credits:)

hi, pikac, how are you

hi there! welcome to MT! have fun here.... :D

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.