Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Happy Birthday Eunasahng! - Minitokyo

Happy Birthday Eunasahng!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Yup. It's that time again... you old lady. :D You are one year older, and we (the Antique staff), wish you a happy birthday, as with many of the members on Minitokyo.

Sorry I couldn't make a crazy vector wallpaper XD I unfortunately don't have the patience that the Oh-Mighty-Euna has. So here you go!

Happy birthday once again!

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Bump it up!

Its another year, I guess. Happy BDay Euna, and with regards and best wishes to fend off the horrors in the new age.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

With age comes wisdom and in some cases severe memory loss ^.^""" (hope you get the first without the second)

Anyways happy birthday.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/8836/fluffyheadni4.jpg

I know that's not really birthday related but I still thought it was cute enough to post.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I don't think i know the person in question, but i love birthdays.. ^^".. Happy birthday to you, and many happy returns. XD

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

lol Euhnasang one of the moderators right? ;)
unfortunately for me i just only started blending into the minitokyo community oh well...

its your birthday anyway ;)
Happy Birthday Euhnasang!
http://jeepingsingles.tcbader.com/jeepingsingles/allygadget/Birthday%20Cake%20March.jpg

~Snow is where i came from...~

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

waaa waaa, i like birthday party XD, at any rate i love to see ppl grow up XD (except me xP)
yea yea Happy Birthday to Euna XD XD XD
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/caproica/761.gif

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Whoeva u r, happy burthday dude!

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Er, can some one get the candles or lighter ? I haven got any. :x

Tehehe, *Places a 34'inch Chocolate layered cream Cake, topped with Mango Slices and Jelly-coats on the Round Table Big enough for all who posted this thread* :)

Happy birthday to you and may your wishes come true.! XD

Many smiles and happy returns. =D

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^___^V happy birthday eunie eunie eunie UNNI <3
come on msn once in a while eung eung? -0- yu sho old~

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Quote by SpystreakWith age comes wisdom and in some cases severe memory loss ^.^""" (hope you get the first without the second)

If that were true I'd be wiser than all and forget everything...

What was I here for?

Ohhh yeah! Happy B-day euna!

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Oh! Looks like another year came by for Euna ... Happy Birthday! All the best for you, hope you have a good time xD partypartyyy!

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

OOooO i love birthdays! XD XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA EUNA-sann! XD XD XD *cheers* *throws confetti*
wahaha.. do i get the share of the cake? >_< XD XD

hehe.. enjoy ur day to the fullest! and may your wishes come true!

Signature

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

You come on MSN too infrequently so I can never tell if you're alive! Anyway, happy happy birthday~~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Jason9811

Jason9811

Graphics Designer

Best wishes from all of us at JaYson Designs Euna may this year give you great wisdom and fortune. Hope next year will be even better. God Bless

-Jason Isenberg-

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Thank you everyone *hugs everyone to DEATH* >_<
Awww, it was so sweet of you guys ^^
I'll make sure I go on MSN once this stupid physics report is finished (then I'll say that I've Chem investigation, Calculus common test, assessments and assessments. lol >_< ). Wait for me and I shall be there some day... However, I will make an early announcement that I will be online on the 8th of December. >_<

Well, guess what! I forgot to drink alcohol (officially an adult now T__T) and I'm OLD! >_<

Quote by Spystreak With age comes wisdom and in some cases severe memory loss ^.^""" (hope you get the first without the second)

What a pity, I got my memory loss problem years ago. XD
Thanks Spy-chan!

Happy happy Birthday...when was that?
anywayzzzz happy belated birthday... hugs and kisses...happy b-day...
=D

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.