Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fllay vs Lacus - Minitokyo

Fllay vs Lacus

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, apparently there's this pretty popular anti-Fllay thing going on in the Gundam Seed gallery, everyone seems to hate Fllay (I've even seen a wall where she was cut out of the original pic.......... ) I don't get it, what about her makes everyone hate her? I mean, sure, she used Kira at first, but then she did love him later.................. right?

Lacus is cute and everything, but um, apparently she and Kira hooked up? :o When was this? Didn't Kira love Fllay too? I think I missed something, but then again, don't really have the time or patience to wait for CN to show one episode every week........ -_-' Can someone fill me in? Spoilers are welcomed, the more the merrier! XD

Signature

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

*cough cough* i think i know which wall ur talking about... *coughs even more*

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Quote by pinkdoremi*cough cough* i think i know which wall ur talking about... *coughs even more*

Yeah, I saw your comment! It was a really nice wall! I loved it! So wedding-y........ XD But why cut Fllay out? :\

Signature

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Well this is a spoiler so..

************************(...) Fllay never loved Kira, she only used him so there wasn't any feelings there. Kira was hurt and like her, if you remember to the beginning he did have a crush on her since she was the most popular girl around. However because he was hurt due to the death of Fllay's father because Fllay blamed him that he didn't save her and the ship carying those people were killed. As well as that girl who gave Kira that paper flower. Yse alot of people like Lacus since she is cute, but it is because she likes Kira who he is and stuff. It's because she doesn't use him as Fllay did.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

<< Gundam Seed Spoilers >> You've been warned!
It's not that Fllay didn't love Kira, It's that she realized her feelings too late and was too afraid to act on them since she carried mixed feelings about coordinators (she blamed coordinators, not Kira XD) Using Kira was a part of her revenge against them, thus she shows her sneaky side and loses 80% of male fanbase XD

During the last part of GS, the only person Kira could confide in is Lacus, because well.. everyone thought Fllay was dead ^^;; Throw in the classic, "I'll be there for you" and you have them in a nutshell~ =O

In the end, Fllay was catalyst for Kira's resolve to end the war. People simply didn't like her because she didn't fit the 'kawaii' anime girl stereotype (i.e. Lacus)

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

mmm... *spoilers*

according to an interview with the director... kira wasn't in love with any two of them... he felt indebted or something towards fllay and he sees lacus as someone who could calm his minda and heart...
as for the end, when fllay died, kira did not see fllay at all... that fllay was more like what fllay intended to say to kira which she did not manage to... -just what i read from the interview- ^_^'

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

I like better Flay... 1srt I think she is the prettier... and she's more interesting as a character... and well even if she manipulated Kira, how could be so sure than he would not go when she seemed to decide to pilot Strike ? See how she changed from a careless spoilt girl to a hurt unbalanced and revengeful girl to finally coming back to a more serene character who realized what she had done.

Signature

grml, I think, that both caracters are cool in there own way. Both of them have a very special part at Gundam Seed.

*spoiler*

I feal pity, because Flay die, it would be more interesting, if she didn't die.
I'm thinking of, what happend, if Lacus meet Flay, not only at phase 8 or so...
special after the end of Gundam Seed.
But Kluuze killed her....
Naja, my favorite female character is Cagalli ^^

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

I like both of them! I like Fllay's attitude, since she's the fighter type. I llike Lacus cause she's pretty. Cagalli's also a fighter so I gues I like her too.

animepirate

animepirate

Shrine Maiden

I think i like lacus better. I really don't have any bad feelings about Fllay, but i don't have any good ones either...I also like Cagalli, cause shes strong mentally and physically.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by chibi-lizardmmm... *spoilers*
according to an interview with the director... kira wasn't in love with any two of them... he felt indebted or something towards fllay and he sees lacus as someone who could calm his minda and heart...
as for the end, when fllay died, kira did not see fllay at all... that fllay was more like what fllay intended to say to kira which she did not manage to... -just what i read from the interview- ^_^'

noooo!! noooooooooo!!! lacus and kira = love loovee!!
KIRA wubss lacuuss !!! ... >o< waaaaaaahhzz ....

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

There's no need to put attention to Fllay cause she is useless in archangel. she did nothing.
Lacus sure put my attention on it cause she's the main attraction of corse

I don't really like Lacus, probably because she was too much underdevelopped, and well the opening showing that she would end up with Kira annoyed me so much, even if at the end of GS, she didn't really end up with Kira... I feel that some relationships were really awkward.

Signature

Beatrice

Beatrice

Explosive Angel

ok i think flAy wasnt bad she was just lost and afraid, and in the end for thoses who say flay never loved kira, yes she did just didnt know about it cuz if the whole revenge thing, and kira did lover too, for those who say he didnt love her or lacus kira loved flay till that very end he even had sex with her and also ive nevere seen a guy cry so bad 4 one girl , and yet he slwly began to have feelings for lacusXD there!

Heaven doesnt want me and hell pat me back out.

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

Flay was a delicate flower that was suddenly taken out of her peace (Heliopolis) and her father died practically in front of her (before Archangel's planetfall)

I've seen that happen to people in real life and my phycologists would agree that this, while tragic, is standard in women today.

i can see Lacus's "cute and innocense", but Flay would have to be the "more human" character of the two. There is just no way for Lacus to survive the way she lived (especially at the end of seed)

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

kira3572

kira3572

Servant of the Dark World

hmm i dont know y some of u hate flay that bad, come on each person has a personailites, where i know flay is like a delicate at the start of the seed but she had to live with how things was on archangel etc. True at first flay didnt love Kira but used him but in the end her feeling for him changed in the end.

Where at the start of seed i had the idea that Kira love Flay but Sai sent the love before Kira made a move as i got that form Tolly and Muw when they looked at each other.

But i like both Flay and Lacus

I like Fllay better. People must not really keep so much agaisnt her. She did manipulate Kira but she did try to change as early as episode 30 when she tried to talk to Kira. Compared to Lacus, Fllay is much realsitic. I can't imagine someone like Lacus in real life. To pair with Kira, I still go for Fllay because I saw she sincerely loved Kira in the end. Lacus seems so numb about it. She doens't even seemed hurt when she and Athrun broke up. She should be if she really love Athrun. Their relationship seems pretty forced. I believe Lacus won Kira by forfiet - because Fllay died. I guess my proof about that is her death itself. She should be killed so Kira would end up with Lacus

in fact i love flay more than lacus but her behavior make me hate her sometimes
i think she can fake everyone for her desire
but lacus is innocent than i can imagine
she make me want to protect her than flay

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

I acually like Flay better then Lacus becuase of her original personality. Ive seen too many s with Lacus' personality in an anime series before V_V. Also Flay is hottere then LAcus ^_^

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

Both have different personality and different views of life, so it is kinda hard to decide sometimes xD. I like fllay better because she isn't a typical anime girl -like Lacus- and her feelings for Kira never really happened -only a bit :/-. I am not saying Lacus is bad. Lacus has real pretty long hair and her positive attitude brings the world back together -ex.the war xD- Both Fllay and Lacus are independent when it comes to decision like situations and both play a major role in Kira's life -pursue him to fight, to end everything-. I bet, if neither lacus nor fllay were there to help Kira in times of need, the war wouldn't be so short xP.

Er. I like Fllay better though >w<;.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I would choose Lacus because she helped save the world in a way....and all Fllay did was made situations worser by hating Kira and played with him so she can get what she wants...although, she did try to change desperate to talk to Kira at the very end..

Flay id say had an inevitable situation with her father dying and all. And i guess that made her go kinda nuts like evil nuts which scared me. At one point she was a b***c sorry if this affends anyone but manipulation is something i really dont like. However i felt she did redeem herself in the end by realizing everything and becoming sane again. Lol. But the whole manipulation thing ruined her for me even if she did redeem herself. Lacus. Well she is just pretty kind and in my opinoin is in love with kira. This just my opinoin

I like better Flay cause she seems a lot more realististic... unlike Lacus. At first I dislike her, seeing her spoiled, but it was kind to hate her when I have seen her broken by her father's death. The final touch when she realize lot of things, about her feelings about Kira, about coordinators and other things...

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Sigh I hated Fllay and Stellar...but oh well both are dead...^_^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.