Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fllay vs Lacus - Minitokyo

Fllay vs Lacus

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

hmm.. my answer simple.. if i want nice body.. i take Fllay.. but, if i want kind and nice person.. exactly i choose Lacus..

hmmmm............ Lacus and Kira is the better couple. More romantic and stuff like this......
Fllay, err.... she is cute and need someone to be with to feel much more comfortable......
Ermm..... both are great, but................. Lacus sure is better.
Conclusion, I prefer Lacus over Fllay.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

Quote by shyxsakuraQuote by chibi-lizard:

mmm... *spoilers*
according to an interview with the director... kira wasn't in love with any two of them... he felt indebted or something towards fllay and he sees lacus as someone who could calm his minda and heart...
as for the end, when fllay died, kira did not see fllay at all... that fllay was more like what fllay intended to say to kira which she did not manage to... -just what i read from the interview- smiley

noooo!! noooooooooo!!! lacus and kira = love loovee!!
KIRA wubss lacuuss !!! ... >o< waaaaaaahhzz ....

Noooo.... Kira didn't love Lacus the way she loved him in the end of Gundam SEED so I agree with Chibi-lizard statement. Kira only fell inlove with Lacus during the two years that have passed between Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny.
They are lovers now you can say and see the way he looks and acts around Lacus in Destiny shows he loves her.

But coming to point Fillay only used Kira and she eventually started having feelings towards him and only realised it to late, Kira didn't have feelings of love towards Fillay but only admired her from a distance, he felt responsible for the death of her father and thus he stayed with her and tried to comfort her.

Asfor Lacus she started loving Kira from the time she met him on the Archangel and her love towrds him grew, after she and Mario saved him form the crash and explotion from him and Athrun figting in Strike and Aegis it was over, he had taken over her heart completely his believe and strong will to find peace was also things that she herself seekend and helped her fall more inlove with him.

That is just all my viewpoint of the love in Gundam Seed.

Between Lacus and Fillay I prefer Lacus not just because she pretty girl but also her believes and strong will is amazing.

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Wow, I thought this thread died....it was so lonely for a while.

Hm....those are some good opinions. But, I personally like Fllay better. One, she is more realistic. She has problems like everyone else, whereas Lacus seems.....to have a too perfect life.

Uh...I don't know how you guys are judging them by looks. But, I don't think that's the essential thing. Either way, they're both really pretty for anime girls. Although the pink hair....

Signature

I've read the interview. I was quite surprised to see that Kira didn't love either. Because he did have a serious relationship with Fley... or maybe it was just a teenager love when you think it's love but later realized it wasn't that serious. Kira doesn't seem to love Lacus, it seems a different thing, kind of a soul mate but without any sexual content, a kind of really best friend.

Anyway, I think that Fley was the best-looking girl but it was her behaviour that drove me away before before I notice she was such a realistic character.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

This is merely my opinion on the whole Fllay-Kira-Lacus thing... I won't debate who is better: Fllay or Lacus because that isn't the issue and it isn't what's important. What is, however, is the impact they made in Kira's life. The problem is that most people don't take the time to get to know Fllay or understand her character. To most, she's a manipulative ***** that deserved to die... and that she only got in the way of the whole Kira and Lacus pairing.

Personally, I don't like Fllay much... but I don't like Lacus all that much either. Fllay, however, was a more "human" character than Lacus - the war did a lot to change her perspective. Sure, she manipulated and used Kira but in the end, past her grief, he loved him as a friend. The truth of the matter is that she and Kira needed one another at the time.

With everything falling apart, her secured life was tossed to the wayside but she had to act. Fllay is someone that has to be dependent on others for her strenght - Kira just happens to be the most convenient and powerful person on the ship - capable of accomplishing what she could not: taking out the coordinators that killed her father (though he was one himself).

Kira, in his grief - unable to protect those he has promised to (innocent civilians) gladly took what Fllay offered, that being a shoulder to cry on... someone he has to protect. He was serving penance; it was the only thing he could do for her. I think that it would be presumptuous of me to say - for it's been a while since I've actually watched the series - but I think, that deep inside, Kira knew Fllay was using him... but he let her (as I've said) because it was penance for his failures.

Where Lacus fits into all of this... she's the calm to the chaos that Fllay brought to Kira's heart. He was confused and grieving but she didn't judge or blame him, only observing and giving her sincere thoughts on the matter. He didn't have to worry about her being unable to protect herself (she was strong in her own right) and he could trust that she didnt' have some hidden agenda that he was merely a pawn in.

In the end, when Fllay realized that she had to open her eyes to the reality that is was - she'd been hiding from it for so long because it wasn't familiar and hurt to much to accept - she was Kira's friend and she loved him because, despite everything she did, all the emotional turmoil she caused him (having him go against his friends... and himself), he loved her too (again, as a friend... perhaps more, but not "in love").

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Fllay tried to get Kira killed to avenge for her father. Fllay was selfish, unlike Lacus who is trying to benefit everyone.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

i like lacus more.i think fllay is a ***** because of what she did in the beginning^_^

well i prefer lacus

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

Sum1 link me to that wall with Fllay cut out plz, whoever made it, grrr.
I personally prefer Flay because of her original character. Sure i can understand why people hate her at first making Kira her puppet/war toy and all, but later she changes, becomes torn between using and loving Kira, and finally actually accepts Kira as a coordinator, up to her death she really did truly love Kira, iv'e seen more to prove her love for Kira despite her using him early then any Lacus love for Kira, who ended up with him by default. Somewhere in there she goes Insane, which adds to her character. Past the point where she really is pure manipulator, i don't see a real reason to hate Flay other then Jealousy from Lacus fans. Lacus to me what not a very original character, she fit the standard profile for the naive little peacemaker girl, sometimes that character type can really get on my nerves. I also agree with you Sapph, Lacus is a rather unrealistic character, she seems completely immune to what happens around her, she just let Athrun break up with her and went on to Kira(now who's the *****(whatever fits in those asterisks hehe)). Same with winning Kira, up till Flay Kira still loved Flay more, seems to me he just settled for Lacus, who was oh so conveniently there to console him when Flay was taken to the dominion. With Flay, it is somewhat realistic to hate the killers of a loved one. And this hatred didnt last the entire series, she did change. There was really nothing interesting in Lacus character to make me like her. Heh, i prefer Fllay. Lacus needs to get captured by Azrael:) See where her little peace talk will get her when the forbidden raises its giant scythe on her.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Quote by Aerith0530Ok, apparently there's this pretty popular anti-Fllay thing going on in the Gundam Seed gallery, everyone seems to hate Fllay (I've even seen a wall where she was cut out of the original pic.......... ) I don't get it, what about her makes everyone hate her? I mean, sure, she used Kira at first, but then she did love him later.................. right?

Fllay never loved Kira she just used him!

Quote by Aerith0530Lacus is cute and everything, but um, apparently she and Kira hooked up? When was this? Didn't Kira love Fllay too? I think I missed something, but then again, don't really have the time or patience to wait for CN to show one episode every week........ ' Can someone fill me in? Spoilers are welcomed, the more the merrier!

Athrun's father bareks his & Lacus's inagament because Lacus & her father side again zaft & the eath forces. In Episode 33 you can see that Kira & Lacus have feelings for each other & Episode 34 Athrun's dad brakes Athrun's inagament to Lacus. Because Lacus gave Kira the freedom gundam right before she left him she kissed him. With kinda help the relation ship started.
http://www.gundams.net/files/pictures/seed/episode34/165.jpg
Oh & I like Lacus best.

Let's just say Lacus is very mature. ^.^
Her words are actually serious, and she's just so lovely :)

lacus is beautiful, smart, mature,have a nice ass *ups....i mean nice voice ^^
in other word...she's perfect

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I think that Lacus is a nice character, but...like many of the people here have said, she appears to have a perfect life(other than the part when her dad dies) and not realistic...I love chars who I can related to in my life, such as my friends, teachers, siblings.....Lacus comes pretty close to my sister, yet my sister has her problems, while Lacus seems to have none. Dude, she got Kira cause Fllay died....I wished that Fllay could have lived, so we could have seen what it would be like.....I think that she would tell Kira her real feelings for him, and then stay with him and eventually pilot a mobile suit or become one of the communications people in the Archangel.....I miss Fllay, even though if she was a ***** for a while. She does come to realize her mistakes, which is mature of her....but it was too late. Besides, didn't she think about everything very carefully? I mean, the whole time she was away from the Archangel, she must have been thinking of Kira....or the Archangel....dunno. You guys who hate her shouldn't be getting all upset over her using Kira....people are used everyday, so get used to it. I felt sorry for Fllay, and when she died I shed a couple of tears....I thought that she was a poor girl and a pretty girl as well....come on, she lost her dad too! Remember when Lacus lost her dad? She cried, but she didn't go into a mental breakdown like Fllay. Gotta have some pity on the poor girl. Just imagine if your dad died from the opposite side in a war.....You'd probably wanna get revenge on them right? Don't know if you'd wanna use somebody but still. When Lacus's father died, either by some miraculous self control or something that she was able to retain herself....seems too unrealistic to me....just wondering but does anybody here know what her mom looks like? O.o Oh yeah when Lacus broke up with Athrun, she didn't do anything....maybe she could have talked to him more.....and remember that part when she said she liked Kira???? That was a total Diva Attitude for her...come on Athrun really loved Lacus.....he even had a hard time adjusting to Mia. And I agree with adventchildvii, she does seem immune to everything around her....WAY too unrealistic.......It's funny though...remember WAY back in Episode eight of SEED we all though that she was a cute girl without any vice in her...yet now personally I protray her as somebody who wants to help Kira, yet shouldn't really be in the war zone.
And why is she in a war when she says she doesn't want war and even sings songs about ending wars??? It's a little messed up to me...but without her, Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny would be a little boring....I prefer Fllay over Lacus....for the reasons above.

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Quote by cagariI think that Lacus is a nice character, but...like many of the people here have said, she appears to have a perfect life(other than the part when her dad dies) and not realistic...I love chars who I can related to in my life, such as my friends, teachers, siblings.....Lacus comes pretty close to my sister, yet my sister has her problems, while Lacus seems to have none. Dude, she got Kira cause Fllay died....I wished that Fllay could have lived, so we could have seen what it would be like.....I think that she would tell Kira her real feelings for him, and then stay with him and eventually pilot a mobile suit or become one of the communications people in the Archangel.....I miss Fllay, even though if she was a ***** for a while. She does come to realize her mistakes, which is mature of her....but it was too late. Besides, didn't she think about everything very carefully? I mean, the whole time she was away from the Archangel, she must have been thinking of Kira....or the Archangel....dunno. You guys who hate her shouldn't be getting all upset over her using Kira....people are used everyday, so get used to it. I felt sorry for Fllay, and when she died I shed a couple of tears....I thought that she was a poor girl and a pretty girl as well....come on, she lost her dad too! Remember when Lacus lost her dad? She cried, but she didn't go into a mental breakdown like Fllay. Gotta have some pity on the poor girl. Just imagine if your dad died from the opposite side in a war.....You'd probably wanna get revenge on them right? Don't know if you'd wanna use somebody but still. When Lacus's father died, either by some miraculous self control or something that she was able to retain herself....seems too unrealistic to me....just wondering but does anybody here know what her mom looks like? O.o Oh yeah when Lacus broke up with Athrun, she didn't do anything....maybe she could have talked to him more.....and remember that part when she said she liked Kira???? That was a total Diva Attitude for her...come on Athrun really loved Lacus.....he even had a hard time adjusting to Mia. And I agree with adventchildvii, she does seem immune to everything around her....WAY too unrealistic.......It's funny though...remember WAY back in Episode eight of SEED we all though that she was a cute girl without any vice in her...yet now personally I protray her as somebody who wants to help Kira, yet shouldn't really be in the war zone.
And why is she in a war when she says she doesn't want war and even sings songs about ending wars??? It's a little messed up to me...but without her, Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny would be a little boring....I prefer Fllay over Lacus....for the reasons above.

Quote by EnnaKiky
"I don't agree with anyone who say Lacus has a perfect life. Lacus Clyne is an idole for the plants she can just do what ever, Tough she did help aube & go in hidding but had reason.
She also has to care for young kinds & she has some of her colths friend in war. So how is her life perfect?"

i like lacus

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

i think that fllay is much more an interresting character than lacus.... but she can't sing... too bad... oh well... still prefer fllay ^^

ps : lately i've become affraid of fllay since i saw this on some board... maybe a bit spoilerish for those who haven't seen ep10 or around... well just kidding^_^

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Quote by Cartthis

WHAT IN THE world?!!??! Freaky..but I still like Fllay. I think that she's a very interesting character that's looked down on way too much.....oh yeah on Lacus, I do like Lacus, but I like Fllay better. I think that Lacus is a very sweet girl...but she cares about her friends a little too much it seems like to me....

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

fllay is my fave...............not so kawaii and yucky bad girl type and dn't forget stupiD<kontrabida>

i'm really sory for the fllay fans if they hav any but i do always now and 4ever HATE fllay alster the fist tym i met her i thought she WAS kind and pretty but it WAS the total opposite the more the more i watch the show the MORE i hate her i always sream at my televisions bcoz of her
and always i am totally devoted at lacus she is sweet,kind,gentle,storng and especially kawaii XP XP XP

dn't 4get KIRA love lacus when they first met like when he even blush when he met lacus the first tym and feel awkward when she told him she is a fiancee of athrun his bestfriend

the biggest part that lacus played is bcoming a bridge between 2 frnds i mean kira and athrun w/0 her they won't been frnds

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

What about Lacus and Flay?....there both annoying!!!!!!!!
>____> *looks around* yep, they still are!!!!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

i like lacus better, flay went nuts

Signature Image

Dizzi

guilty gear

personly i like lacus flay a total b**ch to me she played kira and there were no feelings there she took advantage of bauty and power she was a spoiled brat it good that she die in the end lacus is way better then her even though she come from a family that has alot of power she doesnt act lke a spoiled brat and her felling for kira were true

whatever......
support lacus......
no flay......

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

Before watching GS, I mean, by just looking at the pics, I thought I'd like Fllay waayyy better than Lacus. Because lacus looked like the girly "save me" < damsel in distress type of character that is practically perfect in every way. She is practically perfect but she isn't damsel in distress at all. She's actually very independent and responsible. Which leads me to think that I may like Lacus better than Fllay. But, Fllay's character is much more.. real.. than Lacus'.
I mean Lacus is just so.. perfect. << making her best for Kira >>

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.