Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how high is your PAIN THRESHOLD? - Minitokyo

how high is your PAIN THRESHOLD?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

ya, so
how high is you PAIN THRESHOLD?
;)

merged: 07-27-2006 ~ 05:35pm
i think i made a spelling mistake there,
it's how high is YOUR pain threshold?

about average;)

cbm

um....., i don't know' lol:)

Since I would be dead (or effectively incapacitated for an indeterminate length of period) once that threshold is passed, how could any of us know? :p

p.s. What is the point of this thread? Really.

almost no limit...I know what to live a nightmare is.

up until a point where I cant walk anymore.

No pain, no gain, Been through alot of pain to play the kind of football I wanted.. But it was worth it. :) haha.. Generally, until I really am absolutely gone, and dead tired... The more pain I feel, the more I stride towards something (blame adrenaline... I wouldn't do it otherwise :P)

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

what a weird thread. well lets see how high my pain threshold is...

physically pain - considering i use to be a self-mutaltor need i say more
emotion pain - well i made it a habit not to cry anymore in public anyways

so i guess a but higher then average

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

the physical pain is high, very high i guess. emotion pain is, well..... quiet high too a guess

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Depends on if I see it comming or not. eg. Needles at a doctor you can count me out. Run full pelt into a wall I'll probably swear and keep going. So mostly pretty high... lots of adrenalin helps as well.

As for emotional... well most people who know me will tell you I'm the last person to come to for emo advice. They'll get told to deal with it and have a beer... and possibly buy me a beer as well for wasting my time. So emo pain... very high... grin and bear it.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

Embarassingly low. I am working on it, though.

NON-EXISTENT

high

Signature Image

er... mediumish physically I guess not very high, emotionally we're talking rock bottom, ^^'

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

haha let me put up a Gauge for all. Just a control.

Hey, Did you poke me?! Grr...*Screams*
Ouch
Very low
Low.
Average
Good
Very Good
Excellent
High
VERy High
Pain-incarnation

Well, i am average.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

LinkKiller

LinkKiller

Hiddoyatsu

Physical, Much higher than anyone else I know (I swordfight so I end up in the hospital from too much blood loss before I stop fighting). Been stabbed to many times to remember, it's never really slowed me down...
Emotional, high in all cases but fialed relationships, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, but I can be completely merciless to guys ^_^ .

Signature
Admin of the Legend-of-Zelda Group

I tattoo myself ;) so what do you think? It's pretty high now...since I started working on tattooing near the bones o_0 prolly scared a bunch of you now lol XD

Average, I guess. I can probably stand pain, but I don't exactly want to feel it. (That's sort of obvious.) -_-

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Pain, that's all you need in life... give me more... lolz jk jk...
I guess my threshold just grows and grows... I feel less and less as time goes by, ohh shit im getting old... crisis! *_*

lolz, u just get used to it is all... ;p

-repeat-

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

hahaha. now that i think about it. you have a point. you do kinda suppress your pain as time goes by then you just start to tolerate the pain. hmm... good thought.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

Hitorigoto

Hitorigoto

Flame haze of heaven

Mentally, I used to mask my feelings extremely well,
however i started feeling horrible afterwards, so my mental threshold is ridiculously high.
Physically, i have almost died twice already...
so i know what extreme pain is like.

XD XD Signature ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\signatureeh3.gif
Thanks for everything, my friends.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

lol, this isn't the first time i've been asked this question, sadly it was embarrassingly low before...
okies, well i haf inflicted pain on people including meself, meanin i was a self-mutilator in de past, have come very close to death i duno how many times (need i say ne more)

and mental pain, thats somethin il b working on, i haven't burst into tears in a looong wile, so im okie, it's ridiculously high compared to last time i tested it... i gues it just keeps growing n growing as time goes by

so i wuld say it's just below extremely high

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I would like to believe that I have a high threshold for pain. I do think that my threshold for pain is pretty low. I think that I can stand extreme pain if I put my mind to it. :) Really certain.

probably not very high because I cry in front of people when I bruise my shins....yeah....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.