Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BIG UPDATE! /^___^/ \^___^\ - Minitokyo

BIG UPDATE! /^___^/ \^___^\

Group announcement by Syaoran-shrine

page 1 of 1 2 total items

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Hello everyone!

I'm very proud to say that there're now 125 members in Syaoran-Shrine group! Nyaahh! *super happy*

To commemorate this, the group page was changed quite a lot , I hope you'll like it :)
I've also included a "special article" about the Syaorans...There're LOTS of spoilers so beware! :P
You can ask me whatever you don't understand and I would love to hear your opinions about what I wrote! ^__^
I also added a new sister group : Fye-fans group ^_^
And...Aqiaqua was made into a moderator of Syaoran-Shrine :)

I'll also announce the start of a wallpaper-contest! ^__^ It's really been an eternity since the last one, right?

Now, the rules...eerrrrhhh...well!
1-Anyone can participate (admins and mods too)
2-The deadline : 27th of August [can be extended if necessary]
3-It has to be a wall of Syaoran alone from TRC; you can do anything you want : vector a back and white scan from the manga and use it to make your wall, use a picture in color from the anime or the manga or whatever :)
4-if there're less then 3 entries (I hope it won't be the case...), this wall's contest will be nullified...so please participate!
5-...there's no '5' :P , but if you have any question please feel free to ask anything you want in the group's guestbook :)

See ya guys ~CuteSherry~

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Weeeeh I'm a mod? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(...) *does happy dance*

Ah a wallpaper contest? I shall do my best.

Oh and me make group sister banner :).

I love the article about them, it really clears things up for everyone ^_^. I didn't know that the CCS Syaoran and "Black" Syaoran were the same person either.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.