Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does anyone here listen to HIM? - Minitokyo

does anyone here listen to HIM?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

just curious, like always. i wanted to know if anyone of you here has ever heard of the band HIM? they are my favorite band on earth. i love theri music, their songs, and i love ville valo. i have the razorblade romance, love metal, dark light, and the greatest hits and love said no albums. my favorites songs are...

1 and death is in love with us
2 byond redemption
3 and love said no
4 sweet six six six
5 killing loneliness

well here is a bit of info for those that stumble onto this thread and have no clue what-so-ever who they are. tsk tsk on you first of all. teehee. anywho they are an alternative goth rock, i think, band who classify there music as love metal if i am not mistaken. oh. i almost forgot. they are a finnish band meaning they are from finland. their popularity grew all thanks to the show "viva la bam" i hate that guy, though.

www.myspace.com/heartagram or www.heartagram.com <--------- check them out if you dont know them. it is worth your time, promise. ;)

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive got a couple songs on the computer and ive listened to one of them and they are pretty decent i think

Signature Image

deathsseraphim

deathsseraphim

Lady Raven

yeah i love that band to but i dont have any of there music cause i havent got around to downloading it.

merged: 07-28-2006 ~ 01:59pm
midnightLOVERS about ur avatar and sig image this is really funny but i just finished a skin featureing the same girl. i also have made a wallpaper with her image to.

Lady Raven A.k.a. Death's Seraphim ~The Angel Who's Wings Are Only Visible In The Dark~
Signature Image
Mistress Of: Yaoi Heaven & Black Scans
Honored Member Of: Shrine Of RahXephon, Ecchi Club, Weiss Kreuz, Broken Wings-Trinity Blood & Love Monster

I love HIM! They r my second favorite band (Evanescence is first) But if you listened to me, or saw my room, you'd think they were my absolute favorite, hehe. Has anyone been to any of their concerts? I've been to 2. They rule :D

Sue-chan

Sue-chan

Mystery of Obscurity

i just know a few songs but the songs i know are very good. i like souls on fire the best. so short story a bit shorter jup i like and listen to HIM.

Weee.....! Yeah ! Yeah ! I needed a fresh style for my audio. Well, i do deserve that "tsk tsk". Gee, its a Friday over here. *Woot ! Finally..* Thks lots lots for the intro. I probably be hearing lots from the band now. =D ^^V

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

I'm downloading it now.......... wow me likie thanks for suggesting it :)

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

YAY!

i am so glad to hear that some of you actually decided to check them out. :D i am so thrilled right now. yeah, totally take over by the His Infernam Majesy! glad to know that i introduced you some new music, Firemace and Youkailady :)

Signature Image
soon love soon

HIM sucks, simply.

Signature Image

o.O (scared with the up coment)
Well, there're some people who doesn't like them

I am not one of these.

H.I.M it's just my life! The most songs i have in my pc are from them. It's my favorite band, ever! Me and a friend were talking about, that nobody how knows H.I.M not just like it, always love ^^.

But, i think they lost i little of their own personality nowdays. With the repercution of Dark Light on the US they are trying to abrange a new public...it's good because more people can know the band...but i don't know, they don't sound like they used to be.

Omg, i think i've talked too much, but you know..fan is always like this. Just one more thing...for the ones how want to download something from H.I.M, i recomend the Razorblade Romance CD or Love Metal, i think these are their bests CD's

Cya!

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

Quote by KigaHIM sucks, simply.

well that is simply your opinion =]

Quote by diaboliqueo.O (scared with the up coment)
Well, there're some people who doesn't like them

I am not one of these.

H.I.M it's just my life! The most songs i have in my pc are from them. It's my favorite band, ever! Me and a friend were talking about, that nobody how knows H.I.M not just like it, always love ^^.

But, i think they lost i little of their own personality nowdays. With the repercution of Dark Light on the US they are trying to abrange a new public...it's good because more people can know the band...but i don't know, they don't sound like they used to be.

Omg, i think i've talked too much, but you know..fan is always like this. Just one more thing...for the ones how want to download something from H.I.M, i recomend the Razorblade Romance CD or Love Metal, i think these are their bests CD's

Cya!

yeah. HIM did lose some of there personality with there america debut of their album dark light. i think that they become all the more popular after "viva la bam" i know that they certain gained more fans since then. the music started to change a bit around that time, as well. but oh well. HIM is still my number 1 band =P

no problem. i like to discuss topics of interests to me and if they interest the other person, too, well then that's great. yup, razorblade romance is my favorite of the HIM albums and is a big recommendations for all.

buh-bye

Signature Image
soon love soon

I haven't heard that much music with them, but that I have heard is okay (;

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

him songs are good dont like the guy They piss me off

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

I think they are pretty decent at best. They are abit too mainstreamish goth rock to me, and well, I see lots of better bands out there.

My honest opinion. But that isn't to say that they are bad, because I've heard WAAY worse bands than HIM.

merged: 07-29-2006 ~ 12:31pm
Just to put some relevance, try listening to Sonata Arctica or Rhapsody. You guys might like them.

i listen to him but the only songs i like so far are right here in my arms and in the beginning of the end.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

Quote by ChronicXI think they are pretty decent at best. They are abit too mainstreamish goth rock to me, and well, I see lots of better bands out there.

My honest opinion. But that isn't to say that they are bad, because I've heard WAAY worse bands than HIM.

merged: 07-29-2006 ~ 12:31pm
Just to put some relevance, try listening to Sonata Arctica or Rhapsody. You guys might like them.

they are a bit mainstream, now, i guess. i liked them better when they were a bit undergound but they changed a bit since then -_- then again there are a lot of bands out there that slowly change a bit over time, take AFI for example. but hey, that's quite alright because HIM is still number 1 in my opinion and i still like there music and their sounds so its all good.

hmmm.. checked out those bands of yours and i would have to say that sonata artica is a better good band. i am listen to their song "my land" right now and i like it :) cant say they same about rhapsody, though. thanks for suggestion them none-the-less

Signature Image
soon love soon

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.