Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted Wall - Hell Girl "The One" - Minitokyo

Deleted Wall - Hell Girl "The One"

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

4Kio

4Kio

4FUN

Hi! My wall was deleted.
I was upset, but i recieved several amazing comments on it.
People liked it and wanted me to request it back!
Tell me what should i do?

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c239/shining_ki/hellgirl01.jpg

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

You can upload it here - which you did! Thanks!

Wall does look good. What was their reason for deleting it?

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Don't post it directly, because it gets cut off by the forum tables.

Okay, firstly, this wall features a complete black background. With two custom shapes you put behind screenshots, which are not favoured. Then you put a red strip across with a border (pattern overlay 1 px). Now here's where I think is the main issue, the scan you extracted has been over blurred. Try not to blur the scan so much, they'll get deleted if so. Next time, either don't blur it excessively, or if it's bad quality scan, use another one or vector it.

I hope you can take this information to further works, overall the composition is fine, you seem to have a good eye for placement, too bad the quality isn't good.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by DeviletDon't post it directly, because it gets cut off by the forum tables.

Okay, firstly, this wall features a complete black background. With two custom shapes you put behind screenshots, which are not favoured. Then you put a red strip across with a border (pattern overlay 1 px). Now here's where I think is the main issue, the scan you extracted has been over blurred. Try not to blur the scan so much, they'll get deleted if so. Next time, either don't blur it excessively, or if it's bad quality scan, use another one or vector it.

I hope you can take this information to further works, overall the composition is fine, you seem to have a good eye for placement, too bad the quality isn't good.

Yeah, what she said. Looks like your "scans" are actually screenshots. Usually it's not good to just paste screenshots onto a wallpaper either. Yeah change out the picture above to just the thumbnail link please, it's getting cut off cause it's too wide for the thread.

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

Yea although i cant see fully i agree with Devilet that the main issue is that your scan is blurred... but also i feel that you should have improve more about your background...first of all black universal mundane colour and that is all to it.. just black...it just doesn't really show your effort in making the wally...
but personally i think the screenshots looks ok but well it doesnt really look like one ;)

~Snow is where i came from...~

4Kio

4Kio

4FUN

Oke! Thanks alot! I will try to do it better! :), but i will be not the same!
Cause this wall was made before the scans of high quality appeared, it was the time when the firs episode of thhe anime came ;)

Very nice, thanks for the repost I missed it the first time. Dark, simple and elegant; everything I look for in a wallpaper.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Same thing again :3 Latest Sandbox threads need love ^^ Closing~

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.