Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you get confused about life...? - Minitokyo

Do you get confused about life...?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I get confused about life all the time...especially when im sad.I ask myself a lot of weird question like "What is a human but just a living thing that breaths?" and "Was i really supposed to be on earth?".And when people say bad things about me is when i hit a total melt down.I will just sit and stare or i'll try to just cover every part of my body(no im not self-consious).I think this is a stage i go through everytime something bad happens though...i feel like a very wierd person.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

There is no need to feel weird for most mortals experience this things when something unfortunate happend.

I mean no disrepect when I say that I have trouble understanding how a 11 year old girl gets confuse about life.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Look up "taoism" maybe it will help you out in life a little... there are numerous things going on inside of you that you yourself don't even realize nor understand. All you can really do is learn... figure out stuff... and everyone goes through it in varying degrees.

-repeat-

Persocom01

Persocom01

Seeker of the Truth

It isn't uncommon for someone to question the meaning of his existance. I find fulfillment in Christianity but many others out there are still seeking a meaning to their lives.

Well, I can only tell you that sometimes life sucks..but some others you can find it's really enjoyable.. To live happy, you have to care about your self.. don't pay attention to what other people say (I know it's hard...but you can try), 'cuz some times this people is just trying to hurt you... you will never have people happy with your actions, they will always be looking for something wrong in you or your actions... that's what makes humanbeing been humanbeing (hehe :D) unfortunately it's true!

Just look at me....(ammm no that's not a good example hehe) ammm just think in somthing you care about....ANIME for example, eventhough some people does not like it (or it's against it) keeps on going, it will never give up to what anyone say...YEAH ANIME RULES...

OoooH! amm sorry ^^! hehe

Well catching the topic again...DO NOT GIVE UP TO WHAT OTHERS SAY ok?

LIFE sometimes SUCK but some others it's ENJOYABLE

take care girl :D... honestly ME hehe

Quote by Persocom01It isn't uncommon for someone to question the meaning of his existance. I find fulfillment in Christianity but many others out there are still seeking a meaning to their lives.

and im one of those people -_-

that happens to me...I ask questions about god and why he kills people that didn't do a damn thing to the earth and why doesn't he kill bad guys but the good guys and

why does religion make you. why do we have religion. most of us believe in a high being so can we just have one religion and not so many.

why is there rascim and why do people judge teenagers and why sometimes girls act like bitches and guys act like idiots (well most of the time. lol)

why do people want to have sex at 16 years old and not wait,

things like that, most of the stuff I ask gets me depressed and I don't behave or pay attention in class anymore.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.