Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Looking For A Moderator! - Minitokyo

Looking For A Moderator!

Group announcement by Fate-Rebirth

page 1 of 1 11 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Yes! I feel like I need some assistance in managing this group. SO I'm gonna accept applications for moderators. I'll be picking 1 or 2 depending on the situation.

Several requirements are needed:

- Knowledge of FSN
- Able to know how to use HTML and any other codes.
- Responsible and be able to manage the group and hold events and such
- Help to promote the group
- Check out for member application to the group
- etc...

So send me you're application if your interested! PM me!

Signature

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

o_0 Off topic lol.

Anyhow, don't look to me. I've never even seen a HTML coded thing let alone programmed ^_^' But good luck finding a mod, and keep up the good work on the group ^^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I can help bj0rn. I have my own group, and i'm planning on making another one for Utawarerumono. I'm not a champion in html, but i just beginning on modifying my group homepage a bit, so i'm still learning to improve it :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I think I cant be picked as a moderator since I dont know how to use codes and that kind of stuff, but I want to be helpfull, so if you need something just tell me

darknesslight

darknesslight

Nightmare-fairy

about time! you and zaira both have other groups to watch and i want to see you wallies XD
i lack in html coding but i would nominate akuma2002 since... well not many are active :(
(*slaps self* yeah i;m one)
but i would like to help to

People are like stain glass windows, in the sun they shine and sparkle.
Signature Image
However, in the dark of the night, only the light inside can show you true radiance and beauty.
[F-R], [SSL], [Bl], [H-F], [U-F],[SOS]

seems like a tough job. i dont come on this website daily coz my points get used up really fast. =/ i dun mind helping if i knew html codes -.- haha

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I don't think that I'm good enough to be a moderator, but I'm willing to help, if needed. I know html and I have made websites. But I don't know how to put layouts on MT. But still, I know some things about Fate Stay Night because it is a cool anime! I have not much thing to do on the internet, so I have plenty of time to help! ^^

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

well,it seems that is very tired being a moderator^^ i would really like to help if i know about html but it's a pity....T_T hope there will be a good moderator here :)

the first requirement already kicked me off lol X-P
well... >_> good luck in finding one! someone heroic will surely appear to save you from your work lol :P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

- -;; 2 wks and no volunteers >.<(i would but i got zero commitment and would let the group rot in hell after awhile)

for those who says they dont know bout html...mayb this can help u
http://www.draac.com/

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.