Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Get Backers - Advises to improve - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Get Backers - Advises to improve

With version is the best?

With the detail one
6 votes
With the detail two
1 votes
With the two details
2 votes
Without the details
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

OkuniSensei

OkuniSensei

Psychotic warrior XD

Hello ^^

I work into a new wallpaper, but thers two details I cannot decide, could you tell me wich one is better?

The first detail is the motifs in the backgroud. This is a "paper style" motif, but the problem, it looks like the image in the background is pixellised, due to the re-sizing.
(By the way, I add an effect to the image in background, to make it more stylish).

The second, is the addition of a color to the main image. It should be in more brown tone, because of my laptop the color change from it to a normal computer.
But I don't think it is a good idea, what do you think?

Also there are 4 versions.
=> With the detail one
=> With the detail two
=> With the two details
=> Without the details

Please vote for the best one, and tell me why. And if you think that could be improved in any case, tell me as well ^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Well, I definately like the colour change better, it goes with the other elements and makes the character blend in better.

I don't think you need to have the "paper style" motif in the background. Without it, it looks cleaner and smoother.

I think it looks pretty good at this point, nothing that I can see that needs changing :)

hope that helps!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

without the details. absolutely postively avoid the middle 2. they may delete your wall.
i suggest working the font- perhaps a different font and smaller size.

personally i prefer artwork with less reliance on filters.

i like 1 st one

merged: 08-03-2006 ~ 08:04pm
I like 1 st one

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse
I am a member of Colorfull Wallies.
Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.