Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Witchblade characters & plots - Minitokyo

Witchblade characters & plots

Tagged under Witchblade

Witchblade worth watching?

Yes, definately
13 votes
Somewhat ok, but not the best
2 votes
No, horrible anime!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

Anyone managed to see the beginning eps of Witchblade? What did you think of the characters and how did you like the story so far?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The anime is something new. I myself am into this anime already and the characters and plot so far are pretty good and worth the time. GO Witchblade MASANE!

missdeep

missdeep

Love Angel

After the first eight or so episodes the story really picks up and aside from the beach episode this week, the plot has been very strong as of late.

I think she's officially been dubbed Milfblade by "the fans". It's a very suitable nick.

It seems to be but I have only seen the first few episodes. The live action show that was on tnt about 5 years back was much much better, as is the topcow comic as well but the anime and manga versions are not bad by any means.

A friend to all is a friend to none. - Aristotle.

I enjoy the comic book from TopCow more, but it is cool that they turned it into an anime! I loved the comic. I still have the very first issue first edition ;) in perfect condition....lol gathering dust in a box in my closet :P

the characters are very interesting. the story is hard to understand but very intreging.

The plot is nothing great, just slightly above average. The series' main strong points are the fight scenes, especially towards the last few eps, and the fanservice. Get the DVD release/subs, they censor less .

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.