Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Round 1 Results! - Minitokyo

Round 1 Results!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 8 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Finally out, after lots of anxious waiting... XD First off, just big thanks to all the participants for putting out this amazing work... it was really great to see ^^ *indulges in a big group hug*

http://minuial.net/war/index2.html >> click on the battlegrounds link in the menu, where you can access all the scores and judges' comments. But a short summary on the results:

For the wallpapers, congrats to group 2, the Champion of the W.A.R., for scoring the highest overall average in round 1! Group 2 will be invited to round 2, as well as three of the next highest scoring wallers; if a waller should decline, we'll invite the next highest-scoring waller. Stay tuned for more details on round 2!

If you have aspirations to winning one of the individual awards in round 2, these are the current contenders (and the scores to beat!):

Highest Originality (3.72), Expression (2.46), and Total Average (8.40): drell
Highest Technique (2.52): Meth-anE

For the doujin, four of the highest scoring participants will be invited to round 2; if an artist should decline, we'll invite the next highest scoring artist. Again, stay tuned for more details on round 2, and the current contenders (and scores to beat) for the individual awards in round 2:

Highest Originality (3.29): evasion
Highest Expression (2.89) and Technique (2.89): nostyle118
Highest Total Average (8.68): cremia

Great job everyone! XD *high-fives* You're now free to post your entries wherever you like! xD

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Love drell wallpaper...really, also the Meth-Ane and smile walls are simple awesome, second round, a very tough challenge, im just a little dissapointed, cause i wait this W.A.R just to see crap's entry or nageni's entry

K I R A B O S H I !

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

*claps!*
Really really lovely job you did for the 'site, flyin! I wished I could've been faster helping you out... Congratulations to w.a.r. Wall Group 2, too!

I'll hold back a bit on the comments and let the wallers/doujiners enjoy and have their say on the judges' comments and scores!
Seconding my mistress, great job, Rebel-Soul-Kaze and everyone! ^^^
*claps some more, to the tune of 'La Vie Boheme' from RENT!*

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

XD

...yeashh, I probably would've kicked up a bigger fuss and made them feel guilty if they hadn't both been bitten by the travel bug... but *hopefully* the two of them may be putting out something in the near future... maybe x3

By the way, I stupidly left out one of the doujin judge's comments... I just uploaded them, so if you want to re-check for all the judging comments... re-check the Battlegrounds ^^

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

; ___ ; Booo :P Me lost :P

Signature

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

*pats* as long as you like your wall ya? ^^

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Yeah , i love mu wall :P So i won in my competition :P

Signature

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

Round 2, here we come!

Additional commentary from a doujinshi judge up now at the w.a.r. pages!

Edit: 8 Sept 2006
Round 1 w.a.r. entries uploaded on MT as of 8 September 2006:

Wallpapers:
cyd84's Be My Girl (featuring Akuma de Soro)
Meth-anE's Embryo Eniguma (featuring Hirofumi Fujiko)
Rebel-Soul-Kaze's +Come to my world (featuring REC)
drell's the unknown yoko tanji (featuring Yoko Tanji)
ShiXon's Rainbow and Smokes (featuring Shunpei)
Sandra's Seal Online: Revenge of the Psycho-Rabbit (featuring SEAL online)
bj0rn's Everlasting Memories (featuring Zero no Tsukaima)
smilebit's a title (featuring Dogs)

Doujinshi:
cremia's fear
nostyle118's what am i (weep for me)
frozenwilderness' Taste the Rainbow
Yina's Puppeteer - Your life belongs to ME <-- sorry, Yina, I only saw your submission to MT while passing by nostyle118's page this 8 September 2006!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.