Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Tifa wallpaper - Minitokyo

My Tifa wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6316/tifadg4.th.jpg

I was about to submit this but I feel like more could be down with it. Overall im proud of it, I wanted to avoid using brushes this time so it just all stock, filters, blending. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I think you've done a good job with this. Although, the shading/gradient on her skin could be made... smoother(I need a different word, but can't find it). Her hair, and maybe the clothes, could use some texture. The background works well with the pose, and the only thing you might want to change is the sky. It looks almost blank.

I rate this wallpaper: 8/10 Good work! :)

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I can't really see where to improve upon this. It looks good. The only thing I can think of is that the background makes her look like she's a giant. Also, instead of making the sky white, maybe adding a bit of blue so that it contrasts the cliffs. Maybe.

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I don't know. She doesn't look like she's part of the bg, just sitting in front of it. The sky is too white, I agree. I like Tiffa. She looks very nice in the scan. Bring her into the bg a little and even with the white sky this is good to go.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.