Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hypnosis: Ideas and Suggestions - Minitokyo

Hypnosis: Ideas and Suggestions

page 1 of 1 3 total items

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

G'day all, although many people generally laugh when I first tell them I practice hypnosis. I've done a lot of theory in hypnosis and had a bit of practice having done around about 30 sessions with friends. I'm fairly confident in my ability working with a person whether it be therapeutic (recall and recovery) or entertainment, however I've only worked with small groups of friends.

Well I come here asking for general helpful opinions and suggestions however I have two specific things I wish to request. In 2 weeks I was asked to perform in a 'talent quest' at school to about 50 people and am a little concerned. My 'super cool' entertainment tricks which I could have performed with a prepared friend as my subject would probably be considered far to dangerous thanks to bloody OH/S laws.

This leaves me with genuine amazing (but safe) things I can do with a friend or just ordinary wacky things I can do with random volunteers. For those browsing by who might have seen a show or similar what 'safe' but amazing things could I perform with a friend OR if you yourself are in the same field what pointers can you give for random crowd speed hypnosis.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Lol!

A week ago or so I watched this television show and they had hypnosis going on.

Something dangerous they did was making people caress these scorpions and when they woke up they just threw them away lol.

To be on the safe side which is what you want, is to coax people into thinking they're eating icecream when you're feeding them wasabi - that's what they did on the show. Other things they did included making men "give birth" (yes, it was weird). There were more... but I doubt making people forget what their name is would be funny >_> ... or maybe not XD

Good luck with the show and hopefully win it! X-P

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

phamphuc

phamphuc

The Seeker

Guess who? Muhahahahahaha!

Well its all depends if the people who are watching this are responsible mainly because people might consider learning it for obsure reason as to do what you do. Some might be able to achieve it and thus without experience my do something unethical.

On your subject well something like your chair suspending trick.
Some mind over matter hypnosis. No doubt it will be entertaining. And sceptics may like it too.

Well... anyways Charmer to its serpent you are in almost complete control. Even if OH/S laws deny some of it.

Muahahahahahaha

Farewell

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.