Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is your birthday on or near a holiday? - Minitokyo

Is your birthday on or near a holiday?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

sterfish

Some Dude

My birthday is on Christmas Eve. My dad's birthday is Valentine's Day. And good friends of mine have birthdays on the day after Christmas and the first day of summer (June 21st).

Who else's birthday is on or near a holiday? Anybody celebrating another year of life on Halloween? What about the Fourth of July? Or maybe even Leap Year Day (February 29th).

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Mine is on New Year's Eve. ^^

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

mine's on july 4

Time.... can do anything.. from mending wounds to destroying things.... surely time is powerful... but time can't change one thing... that is destiny..........

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

mines in the christman holidays here 7th of jan :D

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Quote by darkrad16mine's on july 4

I'm on the third.

Signature Image

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Mines on December 20 ( 5 days before Christmas ) and it sucks cause I always get both Christmas and birthday present as a 1 gift.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Quote by rory07mines in the christman holidays here 7th of jan :D

Ahkapoof! =D The twelve days of Christmas finish on the 6th of Jan, and thats my birthday. =D

So I'm near Christmas and New Year.

My birthday is on september the 16th, Mexico's Independence Day.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

Mine is October 11, which is this year is Columbus Day. So I get to spend it at someone’s wedding.

The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook. - William James

mine isn't, but i had a girlfriend who's b-day was five days after Christmas. she used to always complain about only getting one set of gifts.

of course, i did the same thing. maybe that's why we're not together anymore...

mines in the spring holidays
its on the 24/9 which in australia is a holiday

Mines on Dec. 6, St. Nicholas' Day. Not a huge holiday, but people do get presents, so I guess it counts. And yeah, my birthday and Christmas gifts are usually combined as well.

rond556

Einhander

Mischief Night......the day before Halloween ^_^'

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. it depends really 9-1 sumtimes it's on Labor day and sumtimes it's not.

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Mines is november 21 its a couple of days before thanksgiving...

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

uhhh depends on which country.... Memorial Day XD

When all the block buster movies come out and all the sales, :o my birthday is alway saaaaaweeeeeeeet

Gundamelite

Gundamelite

Skater Boy

Heck yeah! my birthday is so close to Thanksgiving! I think it sometimes lands on Thanksgiving too! Oh wait! thats really soon! w00t!

There is no greater teacher than the enemy.

Mine's during the summer vacation... does that count? ^_^'

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

My birthday is on 31st March... and it was nearly 4 hours to 1st of april .. lol!! i was going to born as a fool! haha XD XD

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

mine's on Valentine's Day. anyone wanna be my valentine? ;)

mine is may 2, so if i wanted to, i could celebrate it on the 5th, because that is cinco de mayo.

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

My birthday falls ten days before Christmas. I was supposed to be born on Christmas but my parents changed their minds.

Signature Image

kroocshanc

a curious cat

mine is 2 days before halloween! and so is my friend's b-day, and so is my roommate from camp 2 years ago, and so is this girl in my PE class.. and my other friend is born the day before.. and my friend's brother is born on halloween and so is this policewoman that used to be at my elementry school and so is this sophmore goth guy at school and then the day before halloween is my other friend's b-day

lol.. too many b-days in halloween..

Fortunately not !

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.