Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Getbackers nb2 - Is it submitable? - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Getbackers nb2 - Is it submitable?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

OkuniSensei

OkuniSensei

Psychotic warrior XD

Is this submitable?
If not, how to improve it?

=> Madoka and Shiro

merged: 08-01-2006 ~ 08:18pm
I noticed that the image has to be cleaned, but if you see other points to change, tell me please ^^

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

nice wall in overall, but i suggest:
- plz not use too-real brush in such anime wallpaper. it ruin the wall and the anime scan >_<. chara in anime look totally different from your leaves & flower brushes
- border: border is not a good point for wallpaper, just look at it in your desktop and you'll understand what i mean...many ppl like to put in fabulous border. this kind is for card, banner..etc not for wallpaper :\
- i must admit that the extraction is the most welldome part ^_^, no jaggy, no edges ;) good point ^_^

As i said, this wall look good in overall ^_^, sad and soft color ;)
Keep it up :D

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

Kuzoku

Kuzoku

Sweet Dreamer

Well I would say that it was good enough for submission. I like the faded scan and the flower brush ads an element of romance to the wallpaper. And if you have seen the anime Getbackers you would definately know that romance is what this couple is all about ^_^* Good job - keep it up!

Those who dream sweet dreams forget the pain of yesterday

- Extraction was really good. ^^

- The brushes... well, they seem a little out of place. In a way. Since they seem a little too real and more for real things and not anime scans. You could probably do something about that.

- I think the borders are okay. ^^;

Overall though, I guess it would make a fine and beautiful wallpaper. ;)

OkuniSensei

OkuniSensei

Psychotic warrior XD

Thanks a lots, all ^^
It was submitted and accepted.

But I note that this kind of brush is not to be used again in this type of wallpaper ^^;

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.