Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is your birthday on or near a holiday? - Minitokyo

Is your birthday on or near a holiday?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Deedles

Deedles

doki doki

My Bday is oct 27th, 4 days before Halloween. It was nice because growing up I would always have costume birthday parties!

.:.:.:.deedles.:.:.:.

lol is being born on halloween itself counted? ^_^'
i don't really celebrate halloween from where i am so it's not really a perk~ :nya:

wut?

Mine's on summer holidays! June 25th. Well, summer holidays for me (in the US), not for my old classmates and friends in Hong Kong.

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Erm.. Mine's really not that special.. ^_^' Heeheehee!

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

my birthday is near the week of thanksgiving...

retire

not really, its may 1st

I don't have a birthday near or on a holiday, but my brother was born after Christmas day.

Mine is October 29, its close to Halloween.

My birthday isn't on a holiday, but I do share that day with Hugh Hefner (April 9th), so I guess I can be happy with that :).

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Ten days after Independence Day.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

My Bday falls on a statuary holiday (no name really) done in most of the country except the province I'm in....GAH

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I was born on Valentine's Day...and I've been wishing for years that I wasn't because that is the absolute worst day to be born on.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Mine is on July 3rd, the day before American Independence Day. as a result almost everyone is away for the weekend or on some sort of trip on my birthday.

Signature
Curent Anime: Full Metal Alchemist [46/51] Bleach [06/?] Planet ES [14/26]
Back and ready for more anime!

Mad-Hat

Mad-Hat

Organizer of 4.17 TB

Dec 19, six days from christmas. Doesn't bother me though.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world,
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my birthday is december 22... i kinda like having it while i'm on vacation, but i haven't had a party in the longest time cuz all of my friends are on winter break during that time!

Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.