Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 host club ROCKS! - Minitokyo

host club ROCKS!

Tagged under Ouran High School Host Club

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

i looooovvveeee ouran high school host club it is the best of the best anime AND manga i ever saw! XD the comedy i way tooo funny and the characters r all sooo sexy :D i especially lik all their episodes. no matter how many times i watch it, it is always very funny OX. plus each episode i watch. it is almost always the same question -_- who should haruhi pair up with? i can't decide anymore, since they hav been ading charcters and putting dates with haruhi. i just can't decide? T_T please someone tell me. who fwould fit best 4 haruhi?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Here are two threads that include the questions that you asked in your post. Please remember to search before creating new threads.

Ouran High Host Club

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by fireflywishesHere are two threads that include the questions that you asked in your post. Please remember to search before creating new threads.

Ouran High Host Club

Who should Haruhi hook up with?

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.