Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 true the story is good....BUT [Angel Sanctuary] - Minitokyo

true the story is good....BUT [Angel Sanctuary]

Tagged under Angel Sanctuary

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

angel sanctuary is a wonderful manga and anime (though it only had three episodes)......... BUT i think it was kinda wierd how they had the brother lov the sister thing. (even though it add a BIG interest into the anime/manga. i think the saddest part of the anime is wen the sister sacrificed her life 4 her belovid brother. Do u like the brother and sister drama/couple? i think it is ok in som areas ~_~

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I don't know, the only anime I've seen that had such a thing was Da Capo... but they were not really blood-related.... Anyway, in this particular case, I hated it, because I just hate Nemu so much~ >.<
Despite of that, it's not really approvable. I mean, incest is not something to take lightly. >_<
I think that people who have such complexes much have some kind of pshycologic disturbance, but every case it's different~ >_<
Anyway, that's it. OX

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

First it would be better if you had specify in your title what the anime/manga you talk about it.

I am not at really interested by sis/bro romance. Well I like Angel Sanctuary but it's a manga that breaks many conventions, don't you think so ? And well, this kind of relationships can be seen differently : pharaons married quite often their sister. And I think relationships can be so complicate. The only fact I can say against that is just the genetic illness riks are more important.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

As a fan of Angel Sanctuary I would suggest you read the manga. The anime is very poor compared to it and well....I think I have always been very open minded so I really didn't care about their relationship, but as the story progresses in the manga you HAVE to approve their love. Their relationship is not a simple atraction. Its not mean to be a cheap trick like its used on hen series on which it only has the purpose of breaking a taboo with the excuse that there is love. No, Setsuna and Sara's love is more deep than one could first believe. It has its technicism if you really are going to judge them for being siblings and after all they do just to be toguether, it comes to show that indeed their other half is none other than their sibling.

Besides, if I like the plot (which I love) I'm not going to stop watching something due to that. Besides, I love all of Kaori Yuki's stories and she ALWAYS treats issues like that so I'm kinda used t it. If there really is love in a relationship, then anything else is just minors details.

PS. and yes...be more especific on the title O_o,

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

Agreeing with Countess-D, manga's much better than anime.
Sincerly, I liked this topic (y]the incest thing), 'cause it's an interesting subject. I don't have anything against it, just the fact that their probably sons would be born with genetic diseases. This prejudice's somthing the religion put into our minds, and, since I'm atheist, I'm totally against this (I mean, the prejudice).
The story's kinda impossible, but I loved it soooooo much. It's deeper than the majority of mangas in the world 'till now, even if's an anime from 1994.

I reckon tis great its really OC and not to mention it beats boring old couples there should be more ren-ai (hetero) incest in anime/manga, its quite a bit common in yaoi/shiounen-ai but never ren-ai, :( but ren-ai is as nice as shounen-ai is (then again with ren-ai incest its more horrible cause with BL they cant get pregnaunt with ren-ai you do!)

Its great. Not the incest part(which is just about everybody's opinion), but everything else about the romance. It was really well done, so i really liked it. Great manga, though i haven't seen the anime.

I considered it very brave for Kaori Yuki to put that in her manga given how critical people are these days. I think it added to the story on so many levels and I agree that it wasn't just a case of incest put in there for shock value but something much deeper. Setsuna and Sara are a very interesting couple further complicated by Alexiel and Jibril being a part of them.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.