Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which do u perfer...{DNAngel anime or manga} - Minitokyo

which do u perfer...{DNAngel anime or manga}

Tagged under D.N.Angel

who do u think is sexier?

Niwa Daisuke
9 votes
Dark Mousy
17 votes
Hiwatari Satoshi
9 votes
Krad
3 votes
Daisuke's pet With
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

hello hello :)
DNAngel is one of the BEST manga ever. the anime was just ok, but i loooooovvveee the manga the best. :nya: in the anime Risa acts lik a totally anoying little brat. sometime i just want her 2 die. OX plus....Krad in the anime only had ONE look! in the manga, everybody had there own looks(meaning different clothing) in the anime, eveybody stayed the same. although the ending was a bit interesting ~_~ i still perfer the manga. 4 one thing the characters in the manga look a LOT more sexier than in the anime. the only difference they hav is..........the story line was a bit off and the charcters actions and looks were the same looks. wat do u perfer?

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I like the manga more.. haha.. but it's because i'm more of a manga fan.. haha

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I think I will like the Manga!
Coz I think the manga story is longer!

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Yay! I'm the first to say I like the anime more! ^__^

of course~~ manga!
D.N.Angel is the most sttractive manga!
I like Sotoshi the most~~
He is so interesting~
Daisuke is so cute~
Dark is so handsome~

psshh Satoshi is the best he's got background and I suppose he's closer to my age... followed extremely closesly by Dark and Krad. I don't know too much about their past and whatnot but, hey, they've got to have some even if I don't know about it ^^;

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

If you want to say sexy, of course Dark is sexier and handsome. But actually, I like Daisuke better. He is so CUTE~!
And if you want to compare DN Angel's manga and anime, of course the manga is better. The storyline of the manga is much more interesting than the anime. The anime is really boring. The only thing nice about the anime is it's music.

considering the manga havent end yet, i have high expectation of it...

I like the manga more 'cause I think it goes into more detail.^^ :D

I prefer the manga much much more than the anime. The art in the manga is so much better compared to the anime, and I find the storyline is better developped in the manga than in the anime.

What I still don't get is that in the anime, when Satoshi firsts transforms into Krad, Krad wasn't wearing the clothes Satoshi was wearing, but some white clothes. Shouldn't he be wearing what Satoshi was wearing? It would be more logical.

But anyways, I never really finished the anime, I prefer the manga much more than the anime. But maybe because I prefer reading than watching :P

this is a really really close one, but i honestly would have to pick the manga over the anime >< the manga ish just too cute, even though i did enjoy the anime which btw was really sad/happy im going to have to go with the manga, just because at the end of the anime they sealed away Dark, and i know its really biased, but they just got rid of my favorite character in all manga/anime in the world, so imma wait for the manga to finish up and if they kill Dark off again...i just might do something incredibly violent to Yukiru Sugisaki...

Yeah the manga is way better. I watched the whole anime and was very dissapointed. I didn't like how the stories didn't match and the character seemed different some how. I agree, the manga makes everybody look sexier! the story is alot better, too...

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

i like both manga and anime :D

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

I think the manga is better because, as everyone thinks, it is better drawn and they all look a lot sexier! I really don`t know who to pick! I can`t decide between Dark and Hiwatari! They both look so good in the manga! But I think I know who I will pick! :)

~meow~

I like both. =o Of course the Manga drawing style is so much more detailed and I go *squee* at every picture of Dark Yukiru Sugisaki draws (almost..; some I don't like) and I go *squee* at most anime screenshots too.
The first half of the anime could have been better, but second half with the 'Ice and Snow' arc was very interesting. What I don't like is the ending of the Anime (only because Dark vanishes~) aside from that fact, it's nice... xD

I gotta agree with what someone said earlier: the Music of the Anime is wonderful. I have OST I and II and the Vocal collection and I can't get enough of the songs. For Music, DN Angel Anime gets a 10/10, the manga gets the 10/10 for the artwork. :)

And Dark is my favourite character. ^-^

I prefer thae manga the story is longer and more detailed XO

i do agree with Chimra o/

Okay, Manga was definitely better than the anime.
Granted the anime had a few good things and it is still in my top 5, but I just definitely preferred the manga.

Also to the question at the top of the forum...
They're all pretty sexy.

anime! nuf said

Manga of course

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

i prefer manga lets me imagenize more XD

the manga is better

The manga is better, but i like the anime too

the manga is much better, definitely!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.