Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like anime figures? - Minitokyo

Do you like anime figures?

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 227 total items

yeah XD
i have the disgaea palm scenry version 2!

yeah i like anime figures .....i have a few and want to get more

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well, to be honest i like it, but to collect....hmmm....
actually i'm not an action figure collector(but my friend do it), well i have one from FSN (Saber), but only that one that i have :)

Signature

Same here. I have some figures too but I try not to collect too many. I doubt there won't be too many collectors interested, much less know what figures they are if I ever want to unload it someday.

Yes , these are beautiful , But it is too expensive to me , and I can't buy them from the market .

I never used to own any, then I bought four of them to decorate my mega-boring room. I got KOS-MOS from Xenosage, Ignis from Jingai Makyo, Meg from Burst Angel and Iroha from Samurai Spirits. They are all 1/7 or 1/6 scale so they are very detailed, I don't think figures that are too small are worth it IMO.

i dont have many of them. I want to get more ill probably buy more when i go to otakon. They are just too expensive. The only ones i have are some that came with dvds.

I Love the anime figures, I allready have 5 of them of 15", and want some others, but is hard to find good ones here in Costa Rica.

merged: 12-20-2006 ~ 09:14am
If somebody know where to find Hentai Figures, pls let me know... tnks

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

of course not!

anime figure looks like demons for real!

there's nothin cute about them

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

i onli collect some figures that are cute :D

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

God i dont even know were to start with all my figures.

I cant even find places to put some of them.

For me, if i see one that i like i'll buy it, and so far, i like alot

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I like them, but I dont have any! I do have keychains though...

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Nope. I dont collect. The only thing i collect r anime, anime wallpapers and anime songs.

Ohh! I like Collecting anime figures! lesse i got some of Fate/stay night, some of FF7, Gundam Seed Destiny and Rockman.EXE, The Gundam and Fate/stay night are the largest ones of my collection...

so far, i've only collected Dragonball Z and Gundam Seed Destiny figures

he!l yeah i love figurines XD !
the problem is..they're to cruel to my poor thin always starving wallet...
i always go w00t when i see an awesome figur/ines but also always turned down by the price tag..
*yeah i'm a limited budget otaku T_T *

so..no i dont collect them

WUAU XD pero chico, bromeas? me encantan las figuras de este tipo... son las mejores (las detalladas) son caras pero el admirarlas es algo unico *-*

I do not collect them coz many of them are not as cute as the real characters. But I enjoy watching them in stores. :)

I like them very much, most of them are beautiful & nice looking. I have collected some of them too

I just started last year and am having loads of fun with it! I have mostly "Inuyasha" characters, but am collecting "Cardcaptor Sakura" and CLAMP figures! :) My parents always give me this look when I get something new, but I'm like "It's so worth it!". I love collecting! I REALLY want to get some "Full Metal Alchemist" ones. Anyone know a good place? Anyway, cool question! ;)

i'd like to collect them but they're expensive. besides, my tamiya collection occupy all the space in my room.

first of all... price... the immediate reason for me to look away from an anime figure... second... not many that I like... and I can't usually get what I want (in the places I search...)... like... anyone seen a scale PVC figure model of the Arbalest from FMP! first and second raid? if so... pleeaaase PM me... hehehe...

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I got a few figures over the years. The ones I own are the Bome Natsume Maya, Play Arts X-2 Yuna and the Yamoto Girls Capcom Collection Morrigan. The Maya I got off of ebay for 18 , morrigan 30 and the Yuna as a gift. The Morrigan still retails for 40 so it was good price since it included shipping.

There are 2 of them I'm looking at right now that I saw on ebay. Neige Blanc($40-50) and a red head in a wedding dress($120-140).. Jingai makyo or something like that. They are expensive though, so I'm just looking.

Signature

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I have some... a lot from GSD (I wish I could have more, specially from auel, but there are a few of them... once I found figures of "every" character, but auel wasnt there... even mayu was among the figures! >.<) and one from Fate hollow ataraxia... that one is the biggest and best of all ^^U

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 227 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.