Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like anime figures? - Minitokyo

Do you like anime figures?

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 227 total items

no i don't but my brother does^^! and i think they are cute too! nyaaa! so one day i will probably too buy one^^

While I dont have any at the moment, Im quite tempted to get some :P

I got 6 Chobits' figures as a gift from my sister. Chi in four different clothes, Sumomo and Yuzuki. My Lucas came with my Freedom, unpainted though.

I like most of them, since they are cute & sexy, plus beautiful too

hehe^^ my brother collect some anime figures^^ i think they are cute^^ so one day i will for sure buy one too^^

i have 12 at home. evangelion, trigun, rurouni kenshin. i save up for these things because they are not cheap!

Digi-Charat-Princess

Digi-Charat-Princess

Im your DiGi princess!!

Oh hell yes I do I own at least 134.
This is my fav.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/xenocrisis0153/Anime%20Images/Figures/mikuru02b.jpg

Signature Image

I have a few anime figurines - bunch from NGE, one from Ichigo mashimaro, and one from Trigun.
My older brother has HUNDREDS though. @_@ And lots of comic figurines too.
I've just never been that into them but its fun to look at my brother's figurines.

i sure do =0
i'm a figurine collector.... and tryin to find lots... i usually go for.. 1 of each thing that i really like... so i won't have two fate stay night figurines until my whole collection is complete with what i want ( its not that much cause i'm really picky of my stuff )

i really like anime figures....in sexy pose too, but sometimes reality is hurt, the action figure is expensive, so i can't afford to buy

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

I love anime figures! I try of get as many of them as I can!

Of course, I never really get the chance to do that very often ^^;

I've got some from Ragnarok (MMO), Negima, Shuffle!, and a couple others I can't remember right now

I love anime figures! :) espcially the harder ones to get, like yaoi figures! KYAAA! ...Honestly though, is it not easy to find sexy guy figures? (They seem to alway's have girl figures everywhere I look, but never guy's :angry: I wonder why?) And no I'm not talking about guy figures like Bleach, Naruto, ect. I'm talking like Lamento, Togainu No Chi, Abel (Trinity Blood), Hellsing ect. I'm just saying I wish they had more nice looking guy figures & not adverage Joe ^_^'

I love anime figures...if I had money I would buy all of them...especially the babes..:D

I bought my first anime figure a couple of days ago...man I think this will be the start of another expensive hobby ^_^'

My friend got me some from her trip to Japan. I have Suigintou, Shinku (Rozen Maiden) and Mikuru from Suzumiya Haruhi

I do enjoy that sort of thing, not just anime
Although now I have only a Spiderman Bogglehead, Vincent Valentine from FFVII AC and Kain fron Legacy of Kain, I look forward to getting more
Most people see them and think 'toy', I see them and think 'interior decorating with style'

Anime figures are nice but not in a way that I want them

JamKuradoberi

JamKuradoberi

once again

I love anime figurines *~*

I long wait to buy one T_T ..wait..one? I think I'd buy more than 1! But not overdo it xD

well.... i only interested in collecting high quality figures....
i'll judge 'em by their craftsmanship and colors....
and most of all... make sure it's not too expensive :P

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Hyaaa Mikuru figurine. I want it. Detail is awesome. Its must be expensive.

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i only have one, i don't really like it cause of how they look

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

I have one, I would do anything to get my hands on this ones

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r144/Ether92/manabistraightfigs.jpg

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Sob.. I really wish I could afford the one I like..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

gotta love those anime figurines. Have a great looking sephiroth and vincent valentine as well as a bumblebee figurine from the movie but I'm not sure if that counts as anime oh well.

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 227 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.