Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like anime figures? - Minitokyo

Do you like anime figures?

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 227 total items

i don't like anime figurines (looks at the tv...starts counting) lol...i guess i'm into it..got nearly 30 or 40 of each series, gundam seed/destin bleach / evangelion ...and i got a list of "figurines i want to buy" kinda big so..yea i like them XD don't think i have more than 100 tho...anyway i'm runing out of space already in the room so...well buy first care about money and space later...

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

I like figures though I do agree with some of you on the prices. I do own one but that was mid ranged price for me ><;

YUP! :D

I love it. I am a Anime figure collector. :P (ONLY Anime or Manga figures, and some game figures)

I agree that the price is too expensive. But I can't take my eyes off the hot, cute and beautiful figures.

I love em, but they're too expensive to collect. There's just soooooo many!

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Nah. Most of them are so pricey an ordinary student like me can't afford unless I work parttime or such. But if I have some, I'd like to buy some figurines of Fate Testarossa of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. Whee..

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

As wonderful as they are, the prices for those figures are insanely high. Good alternatives would be the Gashapon (Vending Machine) figures which are not only official and licensed products, but not too pricey (About $4?).

The cost of this of course, is a random and rather unstable figure that requires some gluing and is not made out of the high quality parts that the more expensive ones are. But for what you pay, the likeness is not too bad and the sculpt if anything is decent.

I have some anime figures of Bleach: Hitsugaya Toushirou, Hinamori Momo, Ichimaru Gin, Kurosaki Ichigo and Hitsugaya's Bankai (Daiguren Hyorinmaru) ^O^ I love all of them, I'll buy more if i can

i have some, they are pretty cool and some are very cute :)

some are real high quality while some are just gross <.<

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Yeah, I collect anime figurines. The details on them are nicely done.
I'm currently collecting Neon Genesis Evangelion's Rei and Asuka figures.

i love em, i only collect the cool and sexy ones i currently have

like 15 Gundams the oldies ones that are like 4-5" tall my all time favorite is Burning Gundam from G G

Meiya Mitsurugi from Muv Luv Alternative cost me 70$

my brother gave me a She Devil 2 from BOME

i bought a the Kasumi 1/6 Dead or alive figure from ebay for 32$ which is a total bootleg.

i am looking forward to taking it apart somehow and painting it, since my brother does the Warhammer 40k stuff ill use his equipment.

wish list
Xenosaga: Kos-mos EPIII Ver. 4 1/8 Scale PVC Figure [ALTER]
http://www.animewild.com/product_info.php?products_id=60484

Queen's Blade: Ekidona Black PVC Figure
http://www.animewild.com/product_info.php?products_id=60460

Intron Depot Bullets 4: Space Pirate Red Ver. 1/8 Scale PVC Figure
http://www.animewild.com/product_info.php?products_id=60424

Art of Shunya Yamashita: CoCoNa 1/7 Scale PVC Figure ( i would collect all from Shunya they are amazing!)
http://www.animewild.com/product_info.php?products_id=60502

oh and a Kanu Grey figure from Ikkitousen too lazy to link
and many more!

yo wtf!

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I'd like to collect some Melty Blood, Mai-Otome, etc. Its rare for me to buy some anime figures. o.o

Signature Image

Quote by SulibresAs wonderful as they are, the prices for those figures are insanely high. Good alternatives would be the Gashapon (Vending Machine) figures which are not only official and licensed products, but not too pricey (About $4?).

The cost of this of course, is a random and rather unstable figure that requires some gluing and is not made out of the high quality parts that the more expensive ones are. But for what you pay, the likeness is not too bad and the sculpt if anything is decent.

Not mentioned above:

Some you even have to paint. So those types require some dexterity and extra money for materials.

mass produced figurines are cheaper, but contains mass production defects, which is the reason why some people go for limited edition items. however, one interesting thing to note that those "one coin series" cheap figurines are actually quite detail and I have yet to spot any mass production defects from them. Though they are smaller in size, you know that you can fit more in a cupboard.

Its not that I dont like them, its just that I dont really need them :D

anybody knows what paints to use to repaint PVC figures?

yo wtf!

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Nope, I don't collect figurines. I consider a waste of money. I mean, they just sit there in there box. I understand that you're collecting them, but come on. Seriously. Then again, I was never into collecting things, or toys (I'm not calling figurines toys, I'm just saying), just videogames and tennis.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

temarigenius

temarigenius

~Motivation Please <3~

I collect a few of them~ I think that they're cool~ So when there's character that I love, I'll get the figure~

Signature Image
dgrayman-black-fighters vampire-knight jigoku-tsushin-mt sword-shana-lily
"Within the Truth hides the Lie... Within the Lies hides the Truth." --- Rokudo Mukuro

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I don't have any,but I would like to get some if possible.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

well they look cool! and they have really beauty decor^^ but i do not collect them^^

Trigun, Tenchi, and Final Fantasy. I like them better out of the box (they're more fun that way).

I only tend to like the expensive ones, for the simple reason that they are better xD I only have 1 ;[ but I intend on buying tonnes

I Like Action Figure, but I just have some of them, not too much...

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 227 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.