Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like anime figures? - Minitokyo

Do you like anime figures?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 227 total items

I have about a dozen or so figures, but even that many is taking up more space than they should, so I'm trying to sell some off.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Yeah of course. Especially buying cool figures like anime girls. lol

Signature Image

catfromsaturn

catfromsaturn

Unassuming Local Guy

I *want* to collect them, but I can't justify the expenditure right now. That and I can't decide which to collect lol.

yes especially the life-size ones.Someday I'll get some.

ivankira

ivankira

SEED

currently, i only have 2 (Lacus Clyne and Lunamaria Hawk) and i cant afford to have more in my room (my room is kinda small and its packed with loads of stuff) cant find a suitable spot to place it!

Well i'm not saying that i'm into an anime figure but there's a lot of good looking figure than the anime figure ( although there are many great anime figure ), so in short, i'm collecting it too and of course only the ones that i like.

If you scared for the price, well that's hobby for you, it can spend little money but it can also spend a lot of money into it. As long as we know where's the borderline
( for example : im not buying figure(s) that cost more than 8,000 yen unless it is really really have a great sculpture and of course it has to be have a great resale price ( u know what i mean ), and until now, i only have 1 figure that cost 8800 yen and it is really great figure ( it is shuraki 5th volume )) :D :D

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

Figmas are great value for sculpt and poseability. I plan on getting Miku and Ryoko soon.

Figma Yuki on the left shows how detailed the sculpt is.

http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/08182008/b/7/d/8/b7d88e3b96d890_full.jpg

i had one! shinn asuka from gundam seed destiny. until.... my brother ripped it apart and all the parts are missing. -___- saddd. moreover, it was a gift from my friend. *sniffles*

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I love to own some nice 1 someday but it's a bit too expensive. Have to collect money 1st :D

well i dunno about u all, but i think i don't really like figma figures, although it is greatly sculpted.

i have some advice for someone who hasn't yet have a figure

1. buy the cheap one but make sure that it has a good sculp and a good finishing touch, maybe u can go for some gashapon to start ur collection.

2. Make sure how long are ur borderline, i mean is how much expensive is a figure u can buy, for exampe, if u have budget maybe 5000yen or maybe 6000yen, just buy a figure around that price and don't get the higher price unless it is REALLY WORTH enough to be buy.

:D:D:D

yes very

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

At first I never interested in anime figures. But after watching a lot of anime, I'm totally interested.

Right now I'm collecting figmas and nendoroids.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

yeap i have some :D

yes, i like it!

Absolutely. Most of them are from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (they are more than 30), then I have World of Warcraft figures (all that have been released), Naruto, Bleach, Saint Seiya, Berserk, Trinity Blood, Death Note, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, Spawn, Hellraiser, some from Shin Megami Tensei series, Star Wars and...well, I don't remember which other figures I do have.
Oh, most important: I don't have, neither will have, hentai figures: they disgust me and, above all, I live with mi boyfriend, so...I think you understand me. XD

Nope never. It just for some reason it doesn't interest me. Not to mention that it can be quite expensive for HQ.

yes although its expensive for me coz i would tend to buy a lot

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

I like, i have gunpla (is it anime figure) and my plan now i want buy Revoltech ^^.

i love anime figure,
but i jz cant afford 2 bring them home...

I love anime figures!
In my country are very hard to get, but I bought them by internet. I also own a small anime-merchandise store, so I import several articles form China, Japan and USA to sell in here.
When I go to conventions I have to say people is just crazy about these figures! ;)

"IF DOGS DONT GO TO HEAVEN, WHEN I DIE I WANT TO GO WHERE THEY GO"

i love em but cant afford to buy a lot

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Figures ---> no functionality ---> waste of money.
Like...
1. You buy it.
2. You look at it.
3. You get tired of it.
4. It just stands in a shelf or whatever and attracts dust and filth.

I'd rather buy some new F.A Porche Chef Knives or something useful...

I have two figures right now. One of Suigintou from Rozen Maiden,sitting on a cross and holding a feather and a Reinforce Zwei from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. I'm currently thinking of getting a Figma figure someday. I almost had a Hatsune Miku figure,but it became a bit too expensive on Ebay. XP (I was bidding,hoping to get it cheap,but it turned out a lot of people were watching the figure until the last few hours and took it away right in front of my nose,lol)

A lot i hope i will get Ciel Phantomhive's figure in the future and Squall's from Dissidia....

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 227 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.