Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The TB contest! - Minitokyo

The TB contest!

Group announcement by BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

page 1 of 1 5 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Okay minas I am annoying you again...with another anouncement....sorry.
Well you know I am not a person who likes to leave a thing unfinished and you know that today it was supposed to be the last day of the contest but since not too many people participated...I decided to give you another chance.
I know you must be on trips or osmething and I wish you lots of fun but I would also love for you to participate at it.This is a difficult task for me because I didn't wanted to move the deadline and I really have a lot of pressure on myself these days because I have to leave soon and don't know when I will be back.

I let you 15 more days....so from today 1st August till 15th August...and that is final after that no more participating.Well it is my name birthday that day....so make me happy,I have high expectations on my birthday....well it is more like I owuld be really disappointed not to see more participants.
Give your best.You can do it!Have fiath in your talent and try at least.By the way I would have underlined,made it italic and everything for you to see better but my bbcode don't work,I don't know what is it with them!

1st AUGUST till 15th AUGUST

Gamabtene!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

i hope you will get more walls, and dojins for the contest^^
and i hope you will have a fine birthday.
maybe i will send you a small present^^
what t will be is a s...e...c...r....e...t..

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Hope more members participate! I'd do it but I'm not a waller!
Gomen! :(

But wish you look!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

wow, and i was going to give up, since the time was up!
BUT, if there's anothre chance...Gambattemaaaaaass! ^_^
arigatoooouuuuuu
===================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

firelycan

firelycan

~The bearer of time ~

OK... i will try my best at drawing a quick doujin for you sandumirabela... just hope I can do it XD

thanks for making me this beautiful sig Nona !!!! ^___^
Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.