Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav + update notification [edited] - Minitokyo

fav + update notification [edited]

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

I just think it would be nice having a search function which covers the whole site. Be it in the image galleries or the forum. :)

I suggest also a little text "this item has been added to your favorites" when you add something in favorite just like the "add to friendlist" one. Because sometimes, I don't know (since MT is so slow lately) if my request has been taken into account. :/

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

There is a search function that covers the gallery and forum, but it's only available to members 35 and up~ (not entirely sure of the level though)

The fave notification is a good idea ^^/ *supports*

<lol> I've only ever faved one thing before (at least i think i did o_o), but it sounds like a good idea. :) I believe the search function thing came into effect when I hit level 30. *shrugs* Maybe you're nearly there. XD Otherwise cloudnine'd be right in saying 35.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I think its 30..
since when I was 34 the search thingy is already there...
and the fav notification.. dam I wan dat stuff~
yah sometime MT is kinda slow
and I sometime got confuse wether I had fav that submission or not @_@

hrm.. level 30 you say... wonder how long thatll take :\
but by the looks of it this site roxs so I should get there eventually ^_^'

you can sovle this by just looking at the number of fav b4 you add it and then see if it went up 1 when you clicked it. It is a bit troublesome cuz sometimes you don't look first and have no idea if it went through or not haha. It's not a bad idea. It could even be a little tiny pop up window that says it has be fav.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

absolutely supporting u !!

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

looks at his measly lvl 5 and sighs.... I have a ways to go i think :-)

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Search function is availiable to high level members only ^_^'

i like the notification idea though :D

Signature

Sandy

Sandy

graphic fighter

Just thought about that too -> a notification sent to all your friendlist when you update your own wallpapers would be interesting. People don't usually come back on the same wallpaper to go check if it's been updated so I think it'd be nice. :O

And crap! XD *wanted to delete this mssg and update in the original* Give permission to any users to be able to delete their OWN posts. XD That would avoid the double posting problem due to lag too... *puppy eyes*

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

nice idea u have...
i agree with the fave note..

search function...
only level 30 or higher..
hey that's a news i never heard
thx

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Quote by SandyI suggest also a little text "this item has been added to your
favorites" when you add something in favorite just like the "add to
friendlist" one.

I totally agree to that suggestion, it would be so helpful. ;X

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by sandyI suggest also a little text "this item has been added to your favorites" when you add something in favorite just like the "add to friendlist" one. Because sometimes, I don't know (since MT is so slow lately) if my request has been taken into account. :/

I aggree with that fully XD

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.