Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Music Video Wurlitzer... play a great song for us! - Minitokyo

Music Video Wurlitzer... play a great song for us!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Elyvania

Elyvania

The hope of a dreamer

OK I don't know if this thread has been done before ^_^' but I wanted to show a lot of old music videos :x, and since most of the users of this place a born after 1990 I know that (because of their ages) most of them haven't seen some great music videos of the 80's and even the 70's or the beginning of the 90's :), so I wanted to show them (with all of you) some music videos in this WURLITZER.

You can share any music video that you think it's great and most of all interesting (in any languaje but be careful with the contents and most of all show us your great taste in music and tell us why do you like that music video in particular).

Do you want to try? Then go to these sites and search for your video and put the link in here.

Youtube

Bolt

Gotuit

ETC....

There is a lot of websites that share short videos ^_^ so you just need to find them. In the meantime I will loove to start this Wurlitzer with this song:

Billy Idol - Cradle of love

I just loooooove this song and the girl seducing the nerd XD it's great (the the full view ^^).

Tell what you think and play a new song :D!

merged: 08-10-2006 ~ 01:26pm
Lol no one replied to my lovely wurlitzer XD so I decided to put another video...

Aha - Take on me

I loove this video =).

"... It's clear to me now that I have been moving toward you and you toward me for a long time. Though neither of us was aware of the other before we met, there was a kind of mindless certainty humming blithely along beneath our ignorance that ensured we could come together. Like two solitary birds flying the great prairies by celestial reckoning, all of these years and lifetimes we have been moving toward one another..."

Robert James Waller (The bridges of Madison county).

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.