Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Restriction Bug - Minitokyo

Restriction Bug

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Well i thought i just say this... i dont know if its considered a bug but il just write it down..

Well i just sign up only a few minutes ago...
I just want to point up that when you first sign up... you go to a page where you go and write your particulars... well there is restriction to your username and i want to use some added symbols but when i click the restriction button there the page cannot be reviewed.... so well i dont know what restriction there are... so well i just stick to a Alphabetic name... wonder if someone could fix that..

Edited:

Well does anyone know other restriction like certain prohibited name or something?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Yeah, I dont think it's a bug...I'm pretty sure you can only use numbers and letters in your name, besides hyphens or underscores like you seem to have used.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Confirm: this is not a bug.
Usernames are restricted to the usage of alphanumerical characters as well as the dash (hyphen) and underscore characters.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Well that means there is not other restriction right so as to say i could use any username i like that none of the member here have...

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The only restriction we have on usernames is absolutely no profanity or sexual references may be used in a username. Make one and we change your name. Otherwise members are free to choose whatever name they like.

Oh and if you make a name and make some sort of mistake or just tired of the name. Sorry but too bad we mods will not change it for you. So choose your names wisely because your stuck with it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

ahha definadeto for me i just want to kill the person that got the name Hiraku before me...

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Correction to tama's post: the underscore character is not allowed in MT usernames, according to sheqel.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

i dont see any reason to let this thread stay open unless ti invite somebody to talk rubbish.. so i request this thread to be closed..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Alright then, since the question's been answered I'll go ahead and close this :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.