Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 question about Itachi - Minitokyo

question about Itachi

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Is Uchiha Itachi really that evil or misunderstood?

I can hear you guys ringing voices in my head already.."He killed his whole clan!"... But i just have to wonder Is he really Evil i think he just want to test his power limit and so far he doesn't find a match...(even Orochimaru is scared of him..) that is why he joined the Akatsuki Corporation to find an equvalent.. he unlike the other member does not seek power..if you noticed...so i just want to say did everyone misunderstood what he was saying with closed lips?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

i do think that he is disturbed but also i think to myself did he only do it to help sasuske get powerfull and to strive to be his best because when you think about it sasuske was allways upset about not being as powerfull and maybe he just wanted to help his kid bro. so yes maybe he was just misunderstood

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

Quote by dougkuni do think that he is disturbed but also i think to myself did he only do it to help sasuske get powerfull and to strive to be his best because when you think about it sasuske was allways upset about not being as powerfull and maybe he just wanted to help his kid bro. so yes maybe he was just misunderstood

he killed his entire family except his whiny little emo bitch of a brother. and you said his just misunderstood? you might want to check your logic

Signature

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I think Sasuke would have been better off not having his clan killed >.> And he was still upset at not being as powerful as Itachi so I just think he's evil =/

Hi

yes...he killed his whole clan to test his powers. But remember he killed his closest friend for the mangekyo sharingan...that action alone is pretty much considered evil...he discarded other's lives for his own selfish deisres...doesn't that make him evil? I think he's a pretty cool and strong character...but yea his actions pretty much makes him evil.

Maaa~How can anyone who wears purple nail polish be that evil?

I just think he went through a momentary lapse of insanity xD

He did have a lot of pressure on him to be the best. Maybe he just snapped... /shrug/

merged: 08-05-2006 ~ 09:44am

Quote by DaitaiOtonashiiOokamiMaaa~How can anyone who wears purple nail polish be that evil?

I just think he went through a momentary lapse of insanity xD

He did have a lot of pressure on him to be the best. Maybe he just snapped... /shrug/

Yeah, the whole 'killing Shiso' thing was pretty bad though >>;

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by heijihattori2000yes...he killed his whole clan to test his powers. But remember he killed his closest friend for the mangekyo sharingan...that action alone is pretty much considered evil...he discarded other's lives for his own selfish deisres...doesn't that make him evil? I think he's a pretty cool and strong character...but yea his actions pretty much makes him evil.

Yea i think killling his closest friend is sort of way off... but i would also think of the oppose where his obsession of being the best take the best out of him..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Hell, hahaha not gonna spoil it.

Anyways, here a food for thought. Ever wonder why and how he joined the Akatsuki ? Why did he not kill his own brother yet his whole clan ? >.< This know-it-but-dont-spill-it anxiety is killing me !

To me, b4 the revelation, i just think he is just a power-hungry and misunderstood Hero/Villian....ok more on the hero side but definitely NOt evil. Just Disturbed and twisted.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Hrm........massacred his ENTIRE clan except his brother..........not evil..........does not compute ><'

Killing his close friend. Massacring his own clan is indeed an evil act. But for some reason. I think there is a little more to it than that.

Steel is my body and fire is my blood. So as I pray... Unlimited Blade Works.

I don't know. I think he's misunderstood. I mean there was a lot of pressure but on him by his father, and he kinda snapped. o_O Really it's all his father's fault. But I mean killing your entire clan is evil..o_O I think he's both.

adeline94

adeline94

KiraXLacus Fan

what think i is , he IS evil but not like orochimaru. if not , why wouldnt he kill sasuke too? he might love sasuke so dearly that he dun bear to kill him. the earth is circle, anything happens.

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

Quote by OnimusaruKilling his close friend. Massacring his own clan is indeed an evil act. But for some reason. I think there is a little more to it than that.

Quote by adeline94what think i is , he IS evil but not like orochimaru. if not , why wouldnt he kill sasuke too? he might love sasuke so dearly that he dun bear to kill him. the earth is circle, anything happens.

Quote by crazeemelI don't know. I think he's misunderstood. I mean there was a lot of pressure but on him by his father, and he kinda snapped. o_O Really it's all his father's fault. But I mean killing your entire clan is evil..o_O I think he's both.

hmm seems to be more people thinks he ain't that evil at least not to the extend of Orochimaru....
One would have to say what is his real motive... what he is thinking? as we all know he doesn't really talk to anyone basically because people are scared to approach him and that he is arrogant... geez the only person that may kbnow him well is probably dead...
Wish they had an episode to tell more about itachi..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Why not ask his best partner ? SharkTeeth ! Ops..that's my nick for Hoshigaki Kisame.

Anyways... for the sake on why he killed his entire clan and left the brother...that's because he had to kill them to not merely prove himself a strong fighter, but also to sever his/her previous connection as well as erm..extraordinary fighting ability and deadly ruthlessness... since the Rule and Regulations of the Akatsuki requires that. Why not kill Sasuke ? Cuz He ain't had the heart to do so....yet cuz his is on a miss.. Ok, that's it. I am shutting my mouth for the sake of future Naruto eps. =X

All in all, Itachi Ain't evil. Hope this clears some qns on Itachi and the Akatsuki clan.

Signature

This raises another question: why is anyone still with Akatsuki?

SPOILERS

They all seem to be in it for personal gain, whether it is monetary gain, glory, or power. But the main goal of Akatsuki is to gain control of all nine chakra demons. Each member of Akatsuki is strong enough to EASILY take down a village's Kage (except maybe Tobi... I still want to see what he has up his sleeve!), and having possession of a demon would make them unstoppable. It is this promise of a mutual gain of power that allows Akatsuki members to cooperate with one another.

So why is Itachi still with the gang? He killed his best friend for power (Mangekyou), and then killed his entire clan to test that power. I believe that when Akatsuki gets all nine demons, the members of Akatsuki will inevitably turn on one another until only one person has all nine demons (I'm not sure if there's any evidence saying this is even possible) and become a god.

That's where Sasuke comes in. If Sasuke can become strong enough to take on Itachi, this will allow him to extend his bloodline powers even more... or perhaps Sasuke can be manipulated into taking out the other Akatsuki members for him! Perhaps Sasuke is the key for Itachi to be the strongest in the world.

This... is one big guess, but I say that Itachi is pure evil, one who is trying to gain as much power as possible.

This also raise my question on Tobi....is Tobi really Kakashi's partner ?Uchiha Obito? Cuz i believe that since Itachi said to Sasuke that if Sasuke obtain the power of Mangekyou, there will exist only 3 ninjas who possessed such power... It's sounds really farfetched yet this had been tearing my heads out...but logically, if he survived....

Now, lets talk... >.<

Signature

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

the objective of akatsuki... even after many episode is rather still unknown... the members who joined seem to have their various reasons.. so it makes Akatsuki's objective rather complex....
P.S: tobi being kakashi partner will raise a whole new uproar... Obito is actually rather known person in the village....and besides he lost one of his eyes to kakashi..

Signature
Junkii member no. 16

Disturbed, definitely. He didn't hate the people of his clan (maybe his father after a bit) He simply didn't care. He followed a Shinobi code that sometimes sacrifices need to be made to accomplish his mission. (I'm not condoning what he did, just explaining his mindset) He wished to test a new technique and push his Sharingan to the absolute limit. He accomplished this and his clan members were merely tools to him.

I think he is an apathetic evil...he's dark and dangerous, but in the long run he just doesn't seem to feel elation or pain over what he does..he's simply dead

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.