Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 w.a.r. round 2 themes out! - Minitokyo

w.a.r. round 2 themes out!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 7 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Round two themes (and current participants list) now up at http://minuial.net/war/index2.html, same place as last time (battlegrounds). They're both pretty evil >xD So yeash, read through the themes carefully; any questions, feel free to ask ^^

Deadline for wall + doujins: August 24th

Same things as last time: email signed + unsigned version of your works to wallartrev@gmail.com, and don't post them anywhere until judging for round 2 ends on August 30th :)

Enjoy, XD

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Simple love the theme for this round, a pretty way to express ourselfs for the first time in some cases, just a doubt that came across my mind when i check the deviant submission, you dont have to use an scan or is you can use any scan that you want and fits with the concept?

K I R A B O S H I !

Seconding RebelSoul...love the theme even more than round 1... but an answer to the scan question?

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

This is just my opinion, but I think that if wallers used scans in their walls for this round, that might be considered cliche... since you guys and gals already use scans as ingredients of your trade/craft, then using scans to show that you're a waller can be a little too obvious? But! Hnnn.... honestly, I have a nice pretty idea for a wall that fits with the theme AND manages to evade being called cliche-ish BUT still seem cliche-ish, too... oooo, I better shut my trap.

But these are just my thoughts! ^_^ Mistress flyindreams, what thou art sayest? ^^^ lol, 'happy to know you loved the theme!

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Haha well, you can pretty much do whatever you want. In a nutshell, your wall doesn't have to look like the deviation... that was just to give you guys ideas; definitely come up with your own takes... use scans if it works, as long as it works overall with regards to the theme.

charaznableamurorei

charaznableamurorei

patron saint of doujinshi

... you can also use walls for your wall... XD *runs away!*

Signature Image
Sig crafted by Yune of the MTSign-AvCrew! Based on artwork by Keough! Vamonos, MT artistes!

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Wow! Its a really nice theme!
now I regret I din took part in the first.. >_<
not that I can get into the second though XO
Good Luck, guys! XD

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.