Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cool designers needed! - Minitokyo

Cool designers needed!

Group announcement by Bleach

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Holt

Holt

pffft

I figure that our Bleach group page could use a bit of spicing up but all us admins are rather busy with other things.
So now's your chance! If you fancy yourself as a great web/graphics designer and would like to turn our current page into a an uber cool Bleach page with your name on it, please PM or GB me (Holt) and we'll get it sorted.

Signature Image

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello there^^\
Im just an overall normal designer... >_<
But I would like to help^^

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

Oooooh~ I wanna participate, I haven't contributed enough to Mini T :(

Problem is, my graphic work kinda... sucks... :sweat:

Signature

mikl1976

mikl1976

Mugen no kanata made

is there anything you are specifically looking for? or are we free to do anything?

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

Well there are two things we need to do. Make a funky new background layout, and make some new html content. You can do either or both, then just show it here and then depending on how many choices we get, we might put it to vote or with the html we might combine the best bits.

Come on cagalli, don't have that defeatist attitude! Have some confidence, give it a try and I'm sure you'll do great! ;)

As for what theme etc. This is for the Bleach group so obviously a bleach theme. Pick your favourite characters and run with it!

Post your beautiful creations in here or send 'em to me directly.

Signature Image

Ah I'm not so great at graphics... but I'll see what I can do. XD

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

I'm really busy at the moment but I'll like to participate T-T the prob is I can never finish one lol... @.@

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Erm... if we post it here... how can they see it?
coz everything that comes out will be merely codes & stuff...
why not we take turns having the layout done?
itll be easier for everyone^^

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Erm, I know nuts about layouts and stuff. But i'm willing to help if i can do anything to help ya'll. =P

Holt

Holt

pffft

ERM! You could just post a screenshot or something for the background.
For HTML, anyone can just view it in a html editor.
I guess if we have alot of good ones, we could rotate. But for now it's first come, first up!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.