Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite animal - Minitokyo

Favourite animal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

My favourite animals are big cats :)
I like TIGERs the most :D

And what's yours ?

Signature

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

cows!!! they r sooooo cool!!!! i mean.. they look so innocent. they jus stand in a paddock, and chew on grass with that cool chew (where their mouths chew in a circular motion). looks SO funni AND kool. plus, the most funniest thing that they do... try this yourself, jus watch them chew grass. they look innocent. and then...... just wait for it...... THEY fart! theyre not like us where we gota wait, and make a face, then fart. cows jus do it. but yeh.... theyre my favourite animal. :D

http://gregii.tz4.com/ <--- please visit and write in tag board :(

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Quote by gregiicows!!! they r sooooo cool!!!! i mean.. they look so innocent. they jus
stand in a paddock, and chew on grass with that cool chew (where their
mouths chew in a circular motion). looks SO funni AND kool. plus, the
most funniest thing that they do... try this yourself, jus watch them
chew grass. they look innocent. and then...... just wait for it......
THEY fart! theyre not like us where we gota wait, and make a face, then
fart. cows jus do it. but yeh.... theyre my favourite animal. :D

Thank you very much

Penguins rock!

Signature Image

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

Quote by CowX
Thank you very much

Is that sarcasm i sense? cauz im serious about the cows. they r my fav animal... :D

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

No, i was thanking you for your cow fandom, being an X cow myself.

Signature Image

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

cats ^^ I love em they are so cuddly ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sorry buddy....... but i don't like a thing called animal

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Panda's! Or Penguins! =D I like them both equally. *squish*

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Did you know that pandas have 6 fingers in one paw :D

Signature

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

Definitely bunnies!!! SO what if they multiply like gremlins? Hehe.. I took care of two bunnies before.. one male and one female and.. ohhh boy.. the babies!! They're really hard to take care of when they're still babies...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Birds of prey. Just always looked so cool and the whole freedom they seem to have

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by SaphireDragonBirds of prey. Just always looked so cool and the whole freedom they seem to have

I like birds of prey too, just the way defend their territory and how they rule the skies, but they're not my favourite animals. Cats, or little kittens are my favourites. They're so playful and tiny when young and I love when they purr on my lap. I wish I owned a kitten and it never grew up cause they're so adorable then.

Quote by gregiicows!!! they r sooooo cool!!!! i mean.. they look so innocent. they jus stand in a paddock, and chew on grass with that cool chew (where their mouths chew in a circular motion). looks SO funni AND kool. plus, the most funniest thing that they do... try this yourself, jus watch them chew grass. they look innocent. and then...... just wait for it...... THEY fart! theyre not like us where we gota wait, and make a face, then fart. cows jus do it. but yeh.... theyre my favourite animal. :D

Just on cows though, I took a photo of a young cow trying to get at an itch under it's neck. It was the cutest and funniest thing I'd ever seen one do. There was a drinking well which she used the edge of to scratch herself with. So funny!

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

The Chupacabra :p nasty little critter that...nah i like cats and dogs equally

dogs, mans best friend ;p

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Yeah I like dogs very much too :)
I got a puppy right now :D

Signature

gregii

> d CoNfEwS'D WoNn <

Quote by thelunarmage
Just on cows though, I took a photo of a young cow trying to get at an itch under it's neck. It was the cutest and funniest thing I'd ever seen one do. There was a drinking well which she used the edge of to scratch herself with. So funny!

do u have the image still? id like tohave a look :d ja ne~

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

I have different image but it's also cute and funny :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Skril/Kiss.gif

Signature

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

I love dogs, but since that's already been mentioned... I'll go out on a limb and say dolphins!

As everyone knows, they are one of the few aquatic mammals and are extremely intelligent - one of the only animals to exhibit boredom and an enjoyment of sex =P. Also their echo-location abilities (using sound to "see" in the dark, like sonar for submarines), playful nature, speed and strength make them very cool animals in my book.

i love my cat ^^

ahh! she just scratched me! i'm totally not making it up. what the hell!

Penguins.

hm.. koala

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Well....i liek wolves. I think theyre somewhat "underrated" cuz they say dogs are mans best friends, but dogs came from wolves. But I like them personally/. Of course i liek dogs, squirrels, moose and deer. lol :)

Signature

chopsuey

anime lover

cat´s, big cats

This world is full of sadness, can U be really happy?

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Hm...my post didnt show up...
ne way... My fav r the dogs and wolves. but mostly wolves cuz dogs came from wolves and theyre underrated and endagered.....Save the wolves!!! lol. I also like squirrels , moose...es, and deer.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.