hacking account?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Cancel

well, today i was download a scan and when i finish, i appear logged in the account of CHABA-chiki....
logout of this account and try to loggout in my own account, and don't let me logging...

i ask a new password, and i can logged again.... this is a server problem? or something else......

thanks for helping and sorry for my bad english ^_^'

Signature

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Cancel

which scan were you downloading?

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

zenky

zenky

Cancel

i was download this scan ....http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/245548/

Signature

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

Cancel

ogh, that's such weird problem i've never met before...but if it happen to many members, then it'd be the worst *___* if so log in to ur acc or so...
btw...how can you log in your nick now? just curious >.<

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Cancel

Clean your cookies, cache, etc, then see if you get this problem again. As I cannot replicate this bug, it might just be a one time hiccup that caused the server to redirect you to the incorrect account.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

• Aug 04, 2006

zenky

zenky

Cancel

ok.. i gonna do it... and thanks everyone for help me...

Signature

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Cancel

Whoa it would be a total disaster if something like that happen to someone with much meaner mind =/

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Cancel

I also tried to duplicate the problem and failed. However, I think I can assure everybody this isn't a Minitokyo problem, but most likely a browser or internet problem.

I was downloading a scan from another site (AdvancedAnime, I believe) and when I was done I found myself logged in as somebody I don't remember, when I don't even have an account there. I didn't do anything malicious, but I agree it could definitely be a problem if some evil soul got into somebody's account.

I have to concur with EP's assessment that it was probably a server hiccup (both incidents) like maybe a mis-directed package or some such. I'll leave this thread open for the time being; however, PLEASE only post here if you experience a duplicate situation.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.