Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Sweet Lady wall - Minitokyo

My Sweet Lady wall

page 1 of 1 6 total items

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5941/otherwalluj1.th.jpg

Why I could it Sweet Lady i dont know but i was working on this for a while now but i dont know, it came out kinda crazy which really wasnt my original plan. I thought of water and this is what came out in the end. I wanted to post it here first cause I feel a need to improve something but dont know what. I ran out of ideas and would like some opinions before i submit it to the gallery unless yall think its fine then ill submit it sooner rather then later.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

lol, it's so small. You still run at 800x600? hehe.

Well, I don't think the mirror effect is working here. Unless you do some effects over one of them to make it look different, because it seems kind of boring right now. Pretty cool texture you got though!

imageshack reduced it 800x600 cause the file was too big, the real size 1280x960. I thought about taking the mirror thing out. Thanks for the advice

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Definitely take out the mirror thing. I think you need more of a concept. The way she blends into the background is awesome, but there needs to be more in the background. Good start, though.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

feeshy

mystery person

lol i dont know.

lol

Larger would be nice, and I agree the mirror effect is not neccessary although I think I know what you were going for with that. It makes it look as though her arms are melting into her mirror image's arms.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.