Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haruno Sakura loves? - Minitokyo

Haruno Sakura loves?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hehehe... Maybe Naruto if he wins her affection... Sasuke "obssession" it wears off... Who knows?

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

hmm..

sakura and naruto.. haha.. anger could be a way of expressing her luff =P
sakura and sasuke.. not happening!
sakura and rock lee.. haha not happening either!

X__X but in the end.. i'm not sure =P let's just wait and find out ;)!

bakan3ko

Baka-chan desu.

i agree, there might not even be pairings in the anime.

but some people think that naruto and sakura should be together just because naruto's been after sakura for so long, and persistance is good and all. however, i don't think it only applies to naruto and sakura. why not naruto and hinata? hinata's been after naruto as long as he had been for sakura. it's only because naruto is too dense to notice her feelings, unlike naruto who ohsoloudly expresses his to sakura! personally, i'd root for naruto/hinata. oh, and sasuke/sakura =]

i have always wanted sasuke with sakura i dont know why....i feel naruto should end up wit hinata...but i think in the end sakura would fall head over heels for naruto....and sasuke would get jealous...its already obvious that sakura is developing feelings for naruto...i still lprefer sasusaku

At first I thought she would end up with Sasuke for being so obsessed with him and since she cried a whole lot when Sasuke was leaving Konoha, but then with Naruto being very persistent and still liking her, you know, now I think Naruto and her should be together. I think she develops more feelings for him later on too. Aww how cute, hm, what hapeens to Hinata? Oh, and I think it's just a crush for Rock Lee XD

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

sakura loves sasuke and naruto is just a friend to her and she will love naruto if sasuke is history (i meen dead ) God help me from sasukes lovers when they finds out Im trying to kill him.

I think sakure should be will sasukes, why, because there are such a cute couple. naruto is okay but I think sakura only think of naruto as a friends, anyway naruto go better will hinata. For rock lee, I hope he find someone special.

I think Sakura should go with Naruto. They look cute together :P

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.