Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is the job you working now what you looking for? - Minitokyo

Is the job you working now what you looking for?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Is the job you working now what you looking for or something that you merely able to do?Why is that so?

Now lets see im working as a part time event planner... The reason so its an easy job and more like a stand by and im also planning to go for a better job after i got my diploma..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

gilesaquil

gilesaquil

honora medicum

Having OJT (on the job training) as a Physical Therapist...actually, I'm in my internship year; tho I'm able to experience actually working in places that PT's work in.
Anyways, I'm enjoying it lots so far...tho I'm aiming for Medicine (M.D.) in the future. ^^ I think it's what I'd want to do with my life; making people feel better and all. ^^
Though I think I'm only barely able to do the job, I'm not very good with all the knowledge parts and all, but I have good personal relationships with people...
Haha...I'm rambling now. Thanks lots, and good luck with your work! ^^

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

no but i love my work i am good at it and the pay is good

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Well, I don't mind it so much, and I was looking for something sorta in the area of what I'm doing, which is IT as a Technology Assistant (I think my offical title is Administrative Support or something since I work under the Technology Administrator). But, this particular job i was trying to avoid. I did this the last 3 summers as well, its at my highschool. I didn't get any call backs from various other places I applied though, like a few retail places I was interested in and Geek Squad which I would have liked since entry level I hear pays a good bit better then I'm getting and I know how to do the stuff they do. But I'm here. I end in a week when I go off to college, and then I'll be getting another job doing who knows what.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.